Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Which legendary Trio should be featured for christmas? {We have a winner!}
Hello guys and gals in honor of the holiday season I was inspired to feature a legendary trio for my next giveaway. In this giveaway I will giveaway one of each in the trio to whoever responds to the thread listing which one they want. I wanted to be as generous as possible for this giveaway so the top 2 trios will be distributed. The way that this vote will work is you will vote as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. 1st will receive 3 points, 2nd will receive 2 points and 3rd will receive 1 point when I calculate the votes. As with all my giveaways, these pokemon will have 6IVs.

Ex. Post.
1st- Entei, Raikou, Suicune
2nd- Regirock, Regice, Registeel
3rd- Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos

I feel like this is a good idea and would appreciate your feedback and thoughts on this upcoming giveaway.
Also my Honchkrow Staraptor giveaway is still going on if anyone is interested.

Below are the trios in the vote.

Legendary Birds Vote Tally(52) Winner!!! 1st Place
Moltres
Articuno
Zapdos

Legendary Beasts Vote Tally(30) 3rd Place
Entei
Suicune
Raikou

Legendary Golems Vote Tally(16) 4th Place
Regirock
Regice
Registeel

Lake Guardians Vote Tally(4) 5th Place
Mespirit
Azelf
Uxie

The Swords of Justice Tally(45)   (Note:I figured I would include these in the vote even though they are technically a Quartet) 2nd Place!!!
Cobalion
Terakion
Virizion
Keldeo
1st- Cobaltion, terakion, virizion, Keldeo
2nd- Regirock, Regice, Registeel
3rd- Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos
1st Cobalion, Terakion, Virizion, Keldeo
2nd regice, registeel, regirock
3rd entei, suicune, raikou
1st- Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo
2nd- Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos
3rd- Regirock, Regice, Registeel
I changed the beasts to the swords of justice, so change that tally
(Dec 4, 2014, 01:41 PM)LlamaKing625 Wrote: I changed the beasts to the swords of justice, so change that tally
Got it. Thanks for letting me know :D
Bird guys (too lazy to copy and paste)
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
1st - Suicune, Raikou, Entei
2nd - Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit
3rd - Cobalion, Terakion, Virizion, Keldeo
So, can you explain the giveaway? Is it whatever trio when's the tally, everyone gets the one they want from that trio?
(Dec 4, 2014, 01:59 PM)LlamaKing625 Wrote: So, can you explain the giveaway? Is it whatever trio when's the tally, everyone gets the one they want from that trio?
The trio in first and second will be distributed and depending on who wins I may just add my favorite trio to the mix making it potentially three trios being given away. Then when I open up the giveaway thread you will post a reply saying that you want the trios being given away. After that I will send you a trade request and give you one of each.

For example if the beasts and golems win, then for the giveaway you will receive 1 Entei, 1 Suicune, 1 Raikou, 1 Regice, 1 Regirock and 1 Registeel.

Or if you do not want that many then you can just say I only want the beasts or golems.

Does that make sense?

If it is unclear just respond on what you are confused on and I will answer.