Pokemon Forever
League of Legends - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: General (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General)
+--- Forum: Other Game Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Other-Game-Discussion)
+--- Thread: League of Legends (/Thread-League-of-Legends)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: League of Legends - Bullet - Jan 25, 2015

The sad thing is win a tournament beating a full diamond team and didn't win vs silver/gold elo team in ranked for become gold in time xD

RE: League of Legends - rthorne1880 - Jan 26, 2015

W0RSTN1TM3R

RE: League of Legends - rthorne1880 - Jan 26, 2015

NA server

RE: League of Legends - Evyii - Feb 3, 2015

So I feel like I'll be up for playing with people soon, it's just I don't like being underleveled so I want to reach level 30 before March. Currently at 20 on both, grinding a lot on LAN currently.
Summoner Name: Evyii (LAN), EvyiiTraveller (NA)

Edit: Really excited for the Ultimate DJ Sona skin Smile since she is one of my favorite mains. and if I could get any help with masteries and runes I'd love the help Heart

RE: League of Legends - Rabino - Feb 3, 2015

Summoner Name: xRabino
Server: Brazil DansGame
Lanes: all of them but i love Jungle
Champions: Hecarim, Sona, Varus, Talon kappa

RE: League of Legends - Alstod - Feb 3, 2015

Summoner name: alstod
On the NA server
I try to be able to play any role, but I main jungle.

Edit: I finished S4 in silver, and I belonged there. I'm not very good.

RE: League of Legends - Evyii - Feb 11, 2015

Last weekend I spectated a friend play as Katarina mid and goodness was that game broken. At the end he got a KDA of 44/4/16 and got 2 Pentakills throughout the game Kappa

Well to my point I'd like to know what has everybody's best game been like? KDA?

RE: League of Legends - thewasher19 - Feb 11, 2015

(Feb 11, 2015, 08:00 AM)Evyii Wrote: Last weekend I spectated a friend play as Katarina mid and goodness was that game broken. At the end he got a KDA of 44/4/16 and got 2 Pentakills throughout the game Kappa

Well to my point I'd like to know what has everybody's best game been like? KDA?

After going on tilt for 2 months, I've finally gotten my act together after taking a long break. Trying to pick up Urgot because he's best champ. Usually have a pretty even KD ratio and a KDA of about 2.5-4 usually. Main problem is I can't CS for my life.

RE: League of Legends - evilsabre - Feb 11, 2015

....urgot considered good please washer tell me your joking XD

incidentally i think my best KDA is prob around 20-30 i hit that area pretty often since i main sona since she gets assists so easily and if i only die once that norm means a kda of over 10 atleast

RE: League of Legends - thewasher19 - Feb 11, 2015

(Feb 11, 2015, 08:48 AM)evilsabre Wrote: ....urgot considered good please washer tell me your joking XD

incidentally i think my best KDA is prob around 20-30 i hit that area pretty often since i main sona since she gets assists so easily and if i only die once that norm means a kda of over 10 atleast

Urgot is the best champ. With a 40% win rate he is he best of any champ.