Pokemon Forever
[ORAS] Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [ORAS] Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) (/Thread-ORAS-Unfinished-ORAS-chat-no-story-spoilers-guys-not-even-inside-spoiler-tags)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - Eckley - Dec 2, 2014

Well I won't be battling in your base. I'm not good at normal battling let alone inverse haha

also on a side note, I've been sat here for ages trying to catch thundurus, and he really started to P- me off because he was breaking out immediately. But I finally caught him. Now I gotta repeat the process with the other legends in the game.

My body can't take it anymore

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - evilsabre - Dec 2, 2014

lol eckley u might want to avoid all our bases then XD

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - IceyGamer - Dec 2, 2014

I made my flag in my base impossible to get to lol Its also on a very annoying and hard to get to area.

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - Eckley - Dec 2, 2014

You people make me sick
lol jk, I'll come to your bases

I haven't done anything base-wise myself yet. I'm gonna have to up my game. Maybe I should start by actually finding a spot haha

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - IceyGamer - Dec 2, 2014

Make your base somewhere annoying to get. Example being mine is on route 123 and needs cut to get to and is a struggle lol

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - evilsabre - Dec 2, 2014

cba with hm requirements myself still gona get somewhere remote though now so people run into it by chance then find theres a guy in there with 6 lvl 100 competive pokemon :D

Sabre i'd come to take the flag and not even bother battling lol Forget that.

idm that since people need like 300 flags for garchompnite so locking the flag off seems mean to people since your effectively locking off content for some people

1 Flag don't mean nothing to the hundreds that people are collecting. Its fun for me to think that people will try to take my flag but won't be able to. Now that is evil lol

1 flag is alot to me when i don't have many friendcodes added Sad