Pokemon Forever
[ORAS] Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [ORAS] Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) (/Thread-ORAS-Unfinished-ORAS-chat-no-story-spoilers-guys-not-even-inside-spoiler-tags)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - IceyGamer - Dec 2, 2014

You scan QR codes not friend codes for the bases.

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - evilsabre - Dec 2, 2014

then i'll prob have even less Sad

in other news i think i'm going to set a record for slowest playthrough 8 hours in still no badge :D

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - IceyGamer - Dec 2, 2014

Why less? Computer+3DS is all that is needed. If you have a GL account they save the QR code and upload it to the site so you can link without need to upload QR code from your 3DS.

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - evilsabre - Dec 2, 2014

cuz i can nvr be bothered with stuff like that XD

Oh. That is a legit reason.

yea definitely a legitimate reason XD

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - Eeveeli - Dec 3, 2014

Woo i just beat the elite 4! Damn i started to tear up with the credits, first time ever that a pokemon game almost made me sob. I feel like i finished the game (well with the elite 4 then) too fast with my 25 hours xD

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - IceyGamer - Dec 3, 2014

25 hours isn't fast time it is about average. Play PMD:GTI and you will definitely tear up when finishing it lol One of my frineds just completely tried the entire time when he finished it was hilarious.

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - evilsabre - Dec 3, 2014

gratz eeveeli now unwrap the other game like me and do it all again XD

RE: Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags) - Eeveeli - Dec 3, 2014

Well normally I play a game for around 30-35~ hours until I finally reach that point so it was fast for me :D

Also I just encountered Pokerus for the first time in the wild! I was just minding my own business, pressing A really fast at the pokecenter and suddenly I read this "Little is known about the Pokerus, Except that it's a microscopic life-form' lol I did not expect this to happen at all