Pokemon Forever
Random Shiny Catch! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Shiny Catch! (/Thread-Random-Shiny-Catch)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Random Shiny Catch! - jackkirbywagner - Mar 16, 2016

Yesterday I was showing my sister my shiny Gigalith, I said "Hold on let me get to a pokemon battle." One random encounter later, BOOM shiny Spinda! we both freaked out just saying "WHAT ARE THE CHANCES!?!" over and over! So I wanted to know if any of you were just minding your own business when a shiny appeared.

RE: Random Shiny Catch! - haelielou - Mar 16, 2016

Randomly got a shiny Litleo after only 3 EGGS!

I was completely shocked

RE: Random Shiny Catch! - EdenHeart - Mar 16, 2016

One time, I kept catching Spinda's because it said no two have the same spots and I wanted to see if it was true. A few minutes later, shiny Spinda popped up.
It was technically chaining, but meh.

RE: Random Shiny Catch! - ElliotProbablyTheBest - Mar 16, 2016

I ran from a shiny latias... cuz it took me 6741.5 runaways to do it and i was super tired the i suicided... Good times, good times... oh yeah and one time I was surfing with no repels, first encounter, guess what? A shiny Wingull! (but im pokemon emerald not oras) and @haelielou shiny Totodile after 1 EGG! I was completely shocked, and I had no one to show it to...

(Mar 16, 2016, 12:18 PM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: I ran from a shiny latias... cuz it took me 6741.5 runaways to do it and i was super tired the i suicided... Good times, good times... oh yeah and one time I was surfing with no repels, first encounter, guess what? A shiny Wingull! (but im pokemon emerald not oras) and @haelielou shiny Totodile after 1 EGG! I was completely shocked, and I had no one to show it to...

@ElliotProbablyTheBest if you ever snag a great shiny like that again, you can show me! lol

And shiny Latias! I bet you face-palmed for the rest of the night

(Mar 16, 2016, 12:20 PM)haelielou Wrote:
(Mar 16, 2016, 12:18 PM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: I ran from a shiny latias... cuz it took me 6741.5 runaways to do it and i was super tired the i suicided... Good times, good times... oh yeah and one time I was surfing with no repels, first encounter, guess what? A shiny Wingull! (but im pokemon emerald not oras) and @haelielou shiny Totodile after 1 EGG! I was completely shocked, and I had no one to show it to...

@ElliotProbablyTheBest if you ever snag a great shiny like that again, you can show me! lol

Yeah, I was super salty. I yelled at myself for being dumb, it was 4:30AM when I ran away from it, and then I wonder traded, got a Shiny Genesect.

(Mar 16, 2016, 12:26 PM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote:

Yeah, I was super salty. I yelled at myself for being dumb, it was 4:30AM when I ran away from it, and then I wonder traded, got a Shiny Genesect.

That's awesome. I have been having the worst luck with WT lately... Zigzagoon after Wurmple after Poochyena after Magikarp.

(Mar 16, 2016, 12:36 PM)haelielou Wrote:
(Mar 16, 2016, 12:26 PM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote:

That's awesome. I have been having the worst luck with WT lately... Zigzagoon after Wurmple after Poochyena after Magikarp.

Well, thats bad luck... (duh)

RE: Random Shiny Catch! - croissant - Mar 16, 2016

Shiny honedge in 3 eggs while breeding for non-shiny. lol

RE: Random Shiny Catch! - ElliotProbablyTheBest - Mar 18, 2016

@"le2017" The Totodile I got was for the same purpose, lol