Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Random Shiny Catch!
Yesterday I was showing my sister my shiny Gigalith, I said "Hold on let me get to a pokemon battle." One random encounter later, BOOM shiny Spinda! we both freaked out just saying "WHAT ARE THE CHANCES!?!" over and over! So I wanted to know if any of you were just minding your own business when a shiny appeared.
Randomly got a shiny Litleo after only 3 EGGS!

I was completely shocked
One time, I kept catching Spinda's because it said no two have the same spots and I wanted to see if it was true. A few minutes later, shiny Spinda popped up.
It was technically chaining, but meh.
I ran from a shiny latias... cuz it took me 6741.5 runaways to do it and i was super tired the i suicided... Good times, good times... oh yeah and one time I was surfing with no repels, first encounter, guess what? A shiny Wingull! (but im pokemon emerald not oras) and @haelielou shiny Totodile after 1 EGG! I was completely shocked, and I had no one to show it to...
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
(Mar 16, 2016, 12:18 PM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: I ran from a shiny latias... cuz it took me 6741.5 runaways to do it and i was super tired the i suicided... Good times, good times... oh yeah and one time I was surfing with no repels, first encounter, guess what? A shiny Wingull! (but im pokemon emerald not oras) and @haelielou shiny Totodile after 1 EGG! I was completely shocked, and I had no one to show it to...

@ElliotProbablyTheBest if you ever snag a great shiny like that again, you can show me! lol

And shiny Latias! I bet you face-palmed for the rest of the night
(Mar 16, 2016, 12:20 PM)haelielou Wrote:
(Mar 16, 2016, 12:18 PM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: I ran from a shiny latias... cuz it took me 6741.5 runaways to do it and i was super tired the i suicided... Good times, good times... oh yeah and one time I was surfing with no repels, first encounter, guess what? A shiny Wingull! (but im pokemon emerald not oras) and @haelielou shiny Totodile after 1 EGG! I was completely shocked, and I had no one to show it to...

@ElliotProbablyTheBest if you ever snag a great shiny like that again, you can show me! lol

Yeah, I was super salty. I yelled at myself for being dumb, it was 4:30AM when I ran away from it, and then I wonder traded, got a Shiny Genesect.
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
(Mar 16, 2016, 12:26 PM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote:

Yeah, I was super salty. I yelled at myself for being dumb, it was 4:30AM when I ran away from it, and then I wonder traded, got a Shiny Genesect.

That's awesome. I have been having the worst luck with WT lately... Zigzagoon after Wurmple after Poochyena after Magikarp.
(Mar 16, 2016, 12:36 PM)haelielou Wrote:
(Mar 16, 2016, 12:26 PM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote:

That's awesome. I have been having the worst luck with WT lately... Zigzagoon after Wurmple after Poochyena after Magikarp.

Well, thats bad luck... (duh)
Shiny honedge in 3 eggs while breeding for non-shiny. lol
@"le2017" The Totodile I got was for the same purpose, lol