Pokemon Forever
Insanity's Trading Post (Giving Evo Items) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: Insanity's Trading Post (Giving Evo Items) (/Thread-Insanity-s-Trading-Post-Giving-Evo-Items)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Insanity's Trade Shop - TheWildShannon - Apr 4, 2016

i mean, i'll take the steelix, darumaka, and magnemite for my ho-oh, if i can know some more about them. i like my pokemon to be male (dunno why) and in regular pokeballs. that's just my preference

RE: Insanity's Trade Shop - Total-Insanity - Apr 4, 2016

The Steelix (nicknamed Thumper) has an impish nature, it's female and is in a regular Pokeball. 
The Magnemite has a modest nature, gender less (obviously), it's a Japanese hatched egg and its in a Pokeball.
The Darumaka has a jolly nature, is male and is in a regular Pokeball.

Sorry about the delayed response, I was editing the whole trade thread adding gender, natures ect to it and my battery ran out.. And it was ALL gone  Sad . 
@TheWildShannon

(Apr 4, 2016, 06:21 PM)Total-Insanity Wrote: The Steelix (nicknamed Thumper) has an impish nature, it's female and is in a regular Pokeball. 
The Magnemite has a modest nature, gender less (obviously), it's a Japanese hatched egg and its in a Pokeball.
The Darumaka has a jolly nature, is male and is in a regular Pokeball.

Sorry about the delayed response, I was editing the whole trade thread adding gender, natures ect to it and my battery ran out.. And it was ALL gone  Sad . 
@TheWildShannon

alright... so let's see... just let me take one last look at your list

what about the liteo? is it male or female? also, sorry i'm being really picky about this

@TheWildShannon 
Picky is fine with me :D

Litleo is female, mild nature. (Pokeball)

(Apr 4, 2016, 06:28 PM)Total-Insanity Wrote: @TheWildShannon 
Picky is fine with me :D

Litleo is female, mild nature. (Pokeball)

usually i don't like doing a 2 or 3 for one shiny trade, but my ho-oh took a lot of coaxing out of it's original owner. if anything else interests you from my list, please let me know. i have three full boxes of shinys in game, and i can always offer you a mew. i'd just like a little time to think about my final decision. if you could reserve those three pokemon for me, that'd be great *awkward smile*

@TheWildShannon 
Sure thing, I will quite happily reserve them for you. Which 3 would you like? Darumaka, Steelix, Litleo and Magnemite? Or would you like all 4 reserved?

(Apr 4, 2016, 06:35 PM)Total-Insanity Wrote: @TheWildShannon 
Sure thing, I will quite happily reserve them for you. Which 3 would you like? Darumaka, Steelix, Litleo and Magnemite? Or would you like all 4 reserved?

no, no, the darumaka, magnemite, and litleo for now. I dont want to be too greedy. ha ha... but if you want to take another look at my shiny list, i could give you some info on my more personal shinys, or a mew if you want.

RE: Insanity's Trading Post (Giving Help) - maskeowl - Apr 4, 2016

Hey can i have the rotom-wash? I have a shiny druddigon and swello. FYI i also have a victini as well not shiny.

RE: Insanity's Trading Post (Giving Help) - Total-Insanity - Apr 4, 2016

@"maskeowl"  Would you be able to tell me a little more about Victini and Druddigon? (IV's and Moves)