Pokemon Forever
Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) (/Thread-POWERSAVES-Ultimate-Pokemon-Center-Dittos-Modifications-Giveaways-Pokebank-etc)

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - TehBestCloner - Apr 30, 2016

(Apr 30, 2016, 09:01 PM)xenzeno Wrote:
(Apr 30, 2016, 08:36 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote:
(Apr 29, 2016, 10:05 PM)xenzeno Wrote: Heya, I've got a request!

IGN: Xzo
Service: Modifications.
Pokemon: Mudkip.
Notes: Shiny, Max IVs, Adamant nature, If possible please switch pokeball to dream ball.

Thanks!

@TehBestCloner
I just got home~
Whenever you are ready, I will be able to help Smile
Alright, let's do it! I've added you.
Sorry! I am online now Smile
Was getting food

Edit: sorry maybe tomorrow :/
Waited for you for a while but still didnt see you >.>
Gotta sleep early... sorry about it

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - xenzeno - Apr 30, 2016

(Apr 30, 2016, 09:42 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote:
(Apr 30, 2016, 09:01 PM)xenzeno Wrote:
(Apr 30, 2016, 08:36 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote:
(Apr 29, 2016, 10:05 PM)xenzeno Wrote: Heya, I've got a request!

IGN: Xzo
Service: Modifications.
Pokemon: Mudkip.
Notes: Shiny, Max IVs, Adamant nature, If possible please switch pokeball to dream ball.

Thanks!

@TehBestCloner
I just got home~
Whenever you are ready, I will be able to help Smile
Alright, let's do it! I've added you.
Sorry! I am online now Smile
Was getting food

Edit: sorry maybe tomorrow :/
Waited for you for a while but still didnt see you >.>
Gotta sleep early... sorry about it
Alrighty that's cool :D

EDIT: PM me whenever you're ready, if you're online I'll PM back Smile

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - DynastyK - Apr 30, 2016

No glitches in my game after playing for a bit today, only thing that happened was that it displayed Infiltrator as the ability for the evolved Meowstic, which was the original ability on the Espurr before the modifications. I honestly didn't test it to see if the ability was an actual thing or not since I'm not familiar with how Own Tempo works. It appears to be just a display information rather than a rewrite of the codes my game still works as normal.

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - Anton - May 1, 2016

@TehBestCloner I got a modification request!
IGN: Anton
Service: Modification
Pokemon: cress
Notes:Max IVs but not atk
          Evs should be 252 on hp and def and 4 on sp.def
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats it! +rep!
:P

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - TehBestCloner - May 1, 2016

(Apr 30, 2016, 10:50 PM)DynastyK Wrote: No glitches in my game after playing for a bit today, only thing that happened was that it displayed Infiltrator as the ability for the evolved Meowstic, which was the original ability on the Espurr before the modifications. I honestly didn't test it to see if the ability was an actual thing or not since I'm not familiar with how Own Tempo works. It appears to be just a display information rather than a rewrite of the codes my game still works as normal.
I think I know the problem... I will test it tonight and get back to you! I probably used the wrong code...
As for others, I will be online in about 3-4 hours since I am still stuck at work...
Hopefully, I can help you guys with all the requests xD
And tonight, there will be a Gamestop Darkrai Clone giveaway! (Assuming I have time to stop there...)
If not, there will be a little giveaway on the modified Zygarde wifi event!
Until then... Back to work

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - AlexGarcia17 - May 1, 2016

Hello! I have a trapinch that I would like modified,
I would like it to be shiny, be 6 iv, and have a timid nature!
Thank you!
also I could you give it the choice specs, that'd be cool

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - DynastyK - May 1, 2016

I'm actually good on the espurr now, luckily found someone on the GTS with a HA espurr that I checked and now got the HA being bred through. Sorry for the inconvenience that occurred lol.

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - Davizz - May 1, 2016

@DynastyK  That's good t hear! Was actually searching one for you lol

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - TehBestCloner - May 1, 2016

(May 1, 2016, 02:03 PM)AlexGarcia17 Wrote: Hello! I have a trapinch that I would like modified,
I would like it to be shiny, be 6 iv, and have a timid nature!
Thank you!
also I could you give it the choice specs, that'd be cool!
@AlexGarcia17 Currently online~
(Apr 30, 2016, 06:54 AM)Cord Wrote: IGN: Cord
Service: Modification
Pokemon: Heatran
Notes: Perfect IVs,EVs: 28 HP / 252 SpA / 228 Spe, Shiny, Timid Nature, Flash Fire, moveset: Overheat, Flash Cannon, Earth Power, Hidden Power Ice holding Choice Scarf
@Cord Online~

@Anton Online~

And anyone else who I missed, feel free to post your requests again!
I will try to finish it asap~

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - DinoHunter531 - May 1, 2016

Plusle (M) @ Life Orb  
Ability: Lightning Rod  
Shiny: Yes  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 1 Atk  
- Nasty Plot  
- Baton Pass  
- Thunderbolt  
- Hidden Power [Ice]

if you can gen that with the OT Ant SID 51088 thanks!