Pokemon Forever
Full IV Eevee for Shiny Rayquaza? - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: Full IV Eevee for Shiny Rayquaza? (/Thread-Full-IV-Eevee-for-Shiny-Rayquaza)

Pages: 1 2 3

Full IV Eevee for Shiny Rayquaza? - Ciryes - Jun 14, 2016

Im willing to give my Shiny Rayquaza i dont use for a Female Eevee with Atk. Def. Sp Def. and Speed IV's with a Adamant Natrue I just want to hurry along all the pokemon i want to breed for my team that i want to build and if i can get this little head start i would be very appreciative.

RE: Full IV Eevee for Shiny Rayquaza? - parrypeter25 - Jun 14, 2016

(Jun 14, 2016, 09:46 PM)Ciryes Wrote: Im willing to give my Shiny Rayquaza i dont use for a Female Eevee with Atk. Def. Sp Def. and Speed IV's with a Adamant Natrue I just want to hurry along all the pokemon i want to breed for my team that i want to build and if i can get this little head start i would be very appreciative.

I responded on your other post but I can breed you and Eevee like that. Does it need to be perfect or do you just need Hp, Att, Def, Sp Def, and Speed. And which ability do you want on it ?

RE: Full IV Eevee for Shiny Rayquaza? - Ciryes - Jun 14, 2016

(Jun 14, 2016, 10:29 PM)parrypeter25 Wrote:
(Jun 14, 2016, 09:46 PM)Ciryes Wrote: Im willing to give my Shiny Rayquaza i dont use for a Female Eevee with Atk. Def. Sp Def. and Speed IV's with a Adamant Natrue I just want to hurry along all the pokemon i want to breed for my team that i want to build and if i can get this little head start i would be very appreciative.

I responded on your other post but I can breed you and Eevee like that. Does it need to be perfect or do you just need Hp, Att, Def, Sp Def, and Speed. And which ability do you want on it ?
i would like perfect if you can and its hidden ability with the Adamant Natrue if you dont have any Eevees with the the hidden to breed right away dont worrie to much about it the IV's are more important to me.

(Jun 14, 2016, 10:44 PM)Ciryes Wrote:

i would like perfect if you can and its hidden ability with the Adamant Natrue if you dont have any Eevees with the the hidden to breed right away dont worrie to much about it the IV's are more important to me.
And sorry for not seeing your later reply about the Eevee.

RE: Full IV Eevee for Shiny Rayquaza? - parrypeter25 - Jun 14, 2016

(Jun 14, 2016, 10:47 PM)Ciryes Wrote:

I do have a HA eevee and getting adamant will be easy but geting perfect 6 IV AND being a female will probably be hard lol.

(Jun 14, 2016, 11:19 PM)parrypeter25 Wrote:

I do have a HA eevee and getting adamant will be easy but geting perfect 6 IV AND being a female will probably be hard lol.
Im in no rush if your willing to do the work on it and i dont need the Sp. Atk its to be a leafeon i like how cute they are and i need it to be female so i can breed one for a friend later down the road.

RE: Full IV Eevee for Shiny Rayquaza? - parrypeter25 - Jun 15, 2016

(Jun 14, 2016, 11:27 PM)Ciryes Wrote:
(Jun 14, 2016, 10:29 PM)parrypeter25 Wrote: I responded on your other post but I can breed you and Eevee like that. Does it need to be perfect or do you just need Hp, Att, Def, Sp Def, and Speed. And which ability do you want on it ?
Im in no rush if your willing to do the work on it and i dont need the Sp. Atk its to be a leafeon i like how cute they are and i need it to be female so i can breed one for a friend later down the road.

If you don't need the sp att then itll be easy lol.

RE: Full IV Eevee for Shiny Rayquaza? - Ciryes - Jun 15, 2016

(Jun 15, 2016, 12:08 AM)parrypeter25 Wrote:
(Jun 14, 2016, 11:27 PM)Ciryes Wrote:
(Jun 14, 2016, 10:44 PM)Ciryes Wrote: i would like perfect if you can and its hidden ability with the Adamant Natrue if you dont have any Eevees with the the hidden to breed right away dont worrie to much about it the IV's are more important to me.

If you don't need the sp att then itll be easy lol.
Ok sounds good just PM me when its ready and i should reply when im ready to trade if it gets done tonight if not tomorrow night then. and thank you again for your help on this.

RE: Full IV Eevee for Shiny Rayquaza? - EmarM - Jun 15, 2016

What Nature and ability do you like? I can bred you for that shiny Rayquaza Smile @Ciryes

RE: Full IV Eevee for Shiny Rayquaza? - Ciryes - Jun 15, 2016

(Jun 15, 2016, 01:11 AM)EmarM Wrote: What Nature and ability do you like? I can bred you for that shiny Rayquaza Smile @Ciryes
I guess who ever can get me my Eevee first should be able to get the trade to be fair i guess. what i need is a Adamant HA Eevee with Full IV's in Hp Atk Def Sp. Def and Speed and it needs to be Female for futrue Breeding of my own.