Pokemon Forever
Accepting any Donation - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: Accepting any Donation (/Thread-Accepting-any-Donation)

Pages: 1 2 3

Accepting any Donation - Zolo - Aug 6, 2016

I think this is the right topic I can post this thread but I'm posting this because if anyone willing to trade pokémon that they don't want . I'm here for it . I'm lacking on pokémon right now cause I lost my version . So I here to accept anything you throw at me . Thank you in advance.

RE: Accepting any Donation - MagicalMops - Aug 6, 2016

Right now all I have are Gligar Breedjects and a few spare poke i got for the pokedex

Rampardos, Hippowdon, Pangoro, Stoutland are the best I can offer right now.

Sorry, but i'l let you know when i have a shiny dupe!

Oh and dont hesitate to hit me up if there are some pokemon you would like that I can maybe help with

@Zolo
And I happen to have a spare celebi if that helps?

Edit: Just saw I had an extra event S. Xerneus!  Wink

RE: Accepting any Donation - Zolo - Aug 6, 2016

@MagicalMops anything helps really . I'm adding your friend code at the moment. And yes I will gladly take care that celeb. Man I had 2 of them from the event . Sad but yes Im ready to trade now. If your available.

(Aug 6, 2016, 06:58 AM)Zolo Wrote: @MagicalMops anything helps really . I'm adding your friend code at the moment. And yes I will gladly take care that celeb. Man I had 2 of them from the event . Sad but yes Im ready to trade now. If your available.
Now's great!
Sorry to hear you lost your game by the way, you seem really upset  Undecided

Added you

All I have been doing is wonder trading . Hoping for the best lol.

(Aug 6, 2016, 07:01 AM)Zolo Wrote: All I have been doing is wonder trading . Hoping for the best lol.
Lol I havent had much luck in wting just pooches for me Kappa

Yes .. when you have years of making pokémon that you wanted from black 2 all the way to alpha sapphire.  It's incredible feeling. I never cheated lol . All legit.

(Aug 6, 2016, 07:03 AM)Zolo Wrote: Yes .. when you have years of making pokémon that you wanted from black 2 all the way to alpha sapphire.  It's incredible feeling. I never cheated lol . All legit.
All Legit?

Wow, first time I heard that..

I actually found someone who doesnt gen. Kappa
Of course i got no clue how, never really tried

Lol yes all the shiny from events and my shiny grachomp from the tower in black 2. And by any chance you have a margikarp for I can try to enter Dassah shop lol . I was looking earlier . Couldn't find any >.>