Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Gen 1-6 Fossil Giveaway: CLOSED - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Gen 1-6 Fossil Giveaway: CLOSED (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Gen-1-6-Fossil-Giveaway-CLOSED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Gen 1-6 Fossil Giveaway: ONLINE - BestServedCold - Aug 9, 2016

(Aug 9, 2016, 12:28 PM)lbeeh Wrote: Pokemon wanted: Lileep
Pokemon deposited: Roselia 
Level of Pokemon: 14
Your IGN: Lolly
Message for GTS: BSC
Sent, enjoy!

RE: Gen 1-6 Fossil Giveaway: OFFLINE - MagicalMops - Aug 9, 2016

(Aug 9, 2016, 11:33 AM)BestServedCold Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2016, 11:08 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2016, 11:04 AM)BestServedCold Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2016, 11:00 AM)MagicalMops Wrote: Hey, would it be okay if we could direct trade so i could get the rest of the fossil pokemon? ^^

Course! I have a few in front of you, but if you don't mind waiting I'm trying to hurry as best I can haha. You might have to remind me which you already have as well. Would you like a Skiddo too or no?
Of course, no problem! I understand that a giveaway is a huge hassle, and i appreciate what you're doing. I got lots of patience ^^
And a skiddo would be great!
As of right now I have Omanyte and Kabuto ^^
Okay, I added you and I'm going to do yours next because those ahead of you aren't responding. Also Skiddo has to be a separate giveaway, for whatever reason the GTS let me put through a lvl 9 shiny skiddo but not a lvl 50. *sigh* such is my life. Anyway, I'm ready to trade if you are
Hey, sorry! My Ds was acting weird so i couldn't add you..
FInally got it to cooperate and added you ^^
Just let me know when we can trade :D

(Aug 9, 2016, 12:36 PM)cudelfield Wrote: Got it! Thanks! So @BestServedCold  all have item issues or just the aerodactylelite?
Just Aerodactylite, as it is a "Special Item"

RE: Gen 1-6 Fossil Giveaway: OFFLINE - BestServedCold - Aug 9, 2016

(Aug 9, 2016, 12:38 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2016, 11:04 AM)BestServedCold Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2016, 11:00 AM)MagicalMops Wrote: Hey, would it be okay if we could direct trade so i could get the rest of the fossil pokemon? ^^

Course! I have a few in front of you, but if you don't mind waiting I'm trying to hurry as best I can haha. You might have to remind me which you already have as well. Would you like a Skiddo too or no?
Of course, no problem! I understand that a giveaway is a huge hassle, and i appreciate what you're doing. I got lots of patience ^^
Okay, I added you and I'm going to do yours next because those ahead of you aren't responding. Also Skiddo has to be a separate giveaway, for whatever reason the GTS let me put through a lvl 9 shiny skiddo but not a lvl 50. *sigh* such is my life. Anyway, I'm ready to trade if you are
Now is fine! And yeah my DS freezes after I leave the friend tile every time and I have to reset my DS -.- So no worries! Just hit trade when you're ready! Also which ones do you need again?

RE: Gen 1-6 Fossil Giveaway: ONLINE - lbeeh - Aug 9, 2016

Pokemon wanted: Anorith
Pokemon deposited: Oddish
Level of Pokemon: 14
Your IGN: Lolly

RE: Gen 1-6 Fossil Giveaway: ONLINE - camuii - Aug 9, 2016

Pokemon wanted: Tyrunt 
Pokemon deposited: Hypno
Level of Pokemon: 30
Your IGN: Solstice

(Aug 9, 2016, 12:33 PM)Basstist Wrote: @BestServedCold is it possible to get multiple Pokemon? I need some of them for my Pokedex. Smile

Yup! Which ones do you need? Also just trade via acquaintances panel, my friends list is messed up. I'll trade you when I'm done with my current trade Smile

RE: Gen 1-6 Fossil Giveaway: OFFLINE - MagicalMops - Aug 9, 2016

(Aug 9, 2016, 12:39 PM)BestServedCold Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2016, 12:38 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2016, 11:04 AM)BestServedCold Wrote: Course! I have a few in front of you, but if you don't mind waiting I'm trying to hurry as best I can haha. You might have to remind me which you already have as well. Would you like a Skiddo too or no?
Now is fine! And yeah my DS freezes after I leave the friend tile every time and I have to reset my DS -.- So no worries! Just hit trade when you're ready! Also which ones do you need again?
Thanks so much! ^^ Much Appreciated!
+1 Rep  Heart

RE: Gen 1-6 Fossil Giveaway: ONLINE - Basstist - Aug 9, 2016

Pokemon wanted: Tyrunt
Pokemon deposited: Budew
Level of Pokemon: 1
IGN: TIM

RE: Gen 1-6 Fossil Giveaway: ONLINE - Vncentg29 - Aug 9, 2016

Pokemon wanted: Aerodactyl
Pokemon deposited: Lotad
Level of Pokemon : 2