Pokemon Forever
I got 30 phiones and im looking for some pokemon, heres the list - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: I got 30 phiones and im looking for some pokemon, heres the list (/Thread-I-got-30-phiones-and-im-looking-for-some-pokemon-heres-the-list)

Pages: 1 2

I got 30 phiones and im looking for some pokemon, heres the list - Zangief - Aug 15, 2016

(I also have an extra arceus)

they dont need to be shiny, but be cool if they are (thats up to you though!)

Looking for female versions of :

mismagius

whimsicott

Fennekin(if shiny)

Evee

Zoruak(If shiny)

venipede or whirlipede or scolipede

Lilligant(if shiny)

Roserade(shiny if possible, I can settle for a regular one)

Ekans

Arcanine

Dragonair

Gengar(if shiny)

Ampharos(if shiny)

Steelix(gender dont matter on this one)

Medicham(If shiny)

Mienfoo

Florges

Meloetta(Definetely give you an arceus for it)

Note: I have a few other shinies I can give up plus 2 legendaries and if you got a pokemon thats not on this list then pm me, we can work something out.

Thank you so much

Edit: A inkay or octillery with suction cup for chain fishing would be apprecitted(gender dont matter) (nvm got one already)

RE: I got 30 phiones and im looking for some pokemon, heres the list - Danii_ - Aug 15, 2016

I can give you a female whirlipede for phione?

RE: I got 30 phiones and im looking for some pokemon, heres the list - Zangief - Aug 15, 2016

(Aug 15, 2016, 08:37 PM)Danii_ Wrote: I can give you a female whirlipede for phione?
add me, you got a dealio

RE: I got 30 phiones and im looking for some pokemon, heres the list - Tripz - Aug 15, 2016

I just completed my living dex so I can get you all the non shinies

RE: I got 30 phiones and im looking for some pokemon, heres the list - Zangief - Aug 15, 2016

(Aug 15, 2016, 09:23 PM)Yummii Wrote: I just completed my living dex so I can get you all the non shinies

You also got a delio, just give me your friend code

RE: I got 30 phiones and im looking for some pokemon, heres the list - Danii_ - Aug 16, 2016

(Aug 15, 2016, 09:11 PM)Zangief Wrote:
(Aug 15, 2016, 08:37 PM)Danii_ Wrote: I can give you a female whirlipede for phione?
add me, you got a dealio

Done!

RE: I got 30 phiones and im looking for some pokemon, heres the list - Vapidjohnson - Aug 16, 2016

i have some evees

RE: I got 30 phiones and im looking for some pokemon, heres the list - Zangief - Aug 16, 2016

(Aug 16, 2016, 04:39 AM)Vapidjohnson Wrote: i have some evees

add me buddy boi

RE: I got 30 phiones and im looking for some pokemon, heres the list - MagicalMops - Aug 16, 2016

Cool which shinies do you have up for trade?

RE: I got 30 phiones and im looking for some pokemon, heres the list - Cristonyte - Aug 16, 2016

I got an Inkay with suction cups I'll trade you