Pokemon Forever
[TUTORIAL] How to become a "Professional" Pokemon Player - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Guides & Tutorials (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Guides-Tutorials)
+--- Thread: [TUTORIAL] How to become a "Professional" Pokemon Player (/Thread-TUTORIAL-How-to-become-a-Professional-Pokemon-Player)

Pages: 1 2

RE: How to become a "Professional" Pokemon Player - Justin - Aug 26, 2016

(Aug 26, 2016, 07:11 PM)Epzus56 Wrote: @Justin ive tried to follow your guide and i cant be good. i try and try and whatever i do backfires and i end up losing every single battle. I dont stand a chance in a tournament. I practice and practice but i still suck. do u think i should give up on trying to be good at pokemon?

Pokemon is a very complicated game, but this community has a lot of resources. Check out the tutorials section and just keep practicing. I think it took me about 3 months of playing every day to become just decent at pokemon.

RE: How to become a "Professional" Pokemon Player - eiboinix - Aug 27, 2016

Hey Justin thanks alot for the video. Thanks to your YT/Twitch channels I managed to find this amazing community and despite being here less than a few days it surely boosted me in the right direction, thank you and everyone on here.

RE: How to become a "Professional" Pokemon Player - Justin - Aug 27, 2016

(Aug 27, 2016, 09:52 AM)eiboinix Wrote: Hey Justin thanks alot for the video. Thanks to your YT/Twitch channels I managed to find this amazing community and despite being here less than a few days it surely boosted me in the right direction, thank you and everyone on here.

no prob! glad to have ya!

RE: How to become a "Professional" Pokemon Player - akash - Sep 2, 2016

Will you ever start Youtube again?

RE: How to become a "Professional" Pokemon Player - Justin - Sep 2, 2016

(Sep 2, 2016, 08:58 AM)akash Wrote: Will you ever start Youtube again?

As long as my health improves I will!

RE: How to become a "Professional" Pokemon Player - delphoxqxeen1 - Sep 8, 2016

@Justin are you accepting FC's or is your friend list full?

RE: How to become a "Professional" Pokemon Player - iArcZ - Nov 23, 2016

nice video, i just started professional in sun and moon and this realy helps alot

RE: How to become a "Professional" Pokemon Player - IlyasAvalon - Nov 23, 2016

How do you overcome the mindset of just "attacking with the strongest move?" Where there any magical plays or moveset combos you ran into that converted you into playing a bit more strategically?

RE: How to become a "Professional" Pokemon Player - Justin - Nov 26, 2016

(Nov 23, 2016, 10:55 PM)IlyasAvalon Wrote: How do you overcome the mindset of just "attacking with the strongest move?" Where there any magical plays or moveset combos you ran into that converted you into playing a bit more strategically?

Try watching youtube videos from some proplayers like @Jamesspeed1!

RE: How to become a "Professional" Pokemon Player - PokeLover121 - Dec 13, 2016

HOw do u change ur profile pic tell me plz Huh