Pokemon Forever
[DISCUSSION] Shiny Journal! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [DISCUSSION] Shiny Journal! (/Thread-DISCUSSION-Shiny-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Shiny Journal! - Huntaari - Dec 17, 2016

Sorry to read that.
All we all have to do now is simply and fully enjoy or life. Heart

Sleepy
To go back to the topic...
Well, just a few minutes ago, I just started breeding some Pokemon on Sun to my Moon version (just at the begining).  Planning to breed 7/8 Pokés, in order to have good natures and good IV's (at least 5).
The first one is Jangmo-o. And the very first egg hatched....
A yellow/golden Jangmo-o ! Whaaat ?!!! Was it supposed to be of that color ?  :P  Turned out.... yes  :D  

Wish you all a Happy life !  Cool

RE: Shiny Journal! - BoneheadMarowak - Dec 18, 2016

Date:
11/24/16
Pokemon: Zubat
Where: Diglett's Tunnel
How: Random encounter 
Pic: N/A
Sprite:

[Image: 041.gif]

I usually don't use repels in caves/anywhere, just in case I happen to run into a shiny that I otherwise wouldn't have. This, however, is definitely the last mon I wanted to run into. Oh welp, a shiny's a shiny

RE: Shiny Journal! - OGaryOak - Dec 19, 2016

@BoneheadMarowak   crobats shiny is sick and if it has infiltrator thats a legit pokemon 

buy yeah after the like 9th shiny zubat it loses its appeal i feel ya fam  :s

RE: Shiny Journal! - BoneheadMarowak - Dec 19, 2016

@OGaryOak Oh nah, since it was a random encounter, it couldn't have its HA; Brave nature to boot. Yeh it's aight, I wonder how it would've looked if it were green though

RE: Shiny Journal! - KenPhoenixx - Dec 19, 2016

It's been and while since I posted here, but today I got my first Soft Reset legendary, a Shiny Cobalion! It has perfect IVs in Attack and both Defenses :D
I started hunting for him last night, so in all its probably less than 200 SRs. Time to get Virizion!

RE: Shiny Journal! - Huntaari - Dec 30, 2016

Oh my gosh ! Around 50 Popplio hatched, just to have good IVs, Modest and ♀. Doing a round of strategic pokemons.
Only 6 females showed up... and one FREAKING SHINY among them !
And what's more ? THE 5IVs needed !!  Heart Heart Heart
:D
So happy ^^

Oh and yeah, 10 days ago. was doing lot of things... Battle tree, training, eggs, etc.
In the morning, got a Bounsweet egg, only one... and then I just changed my mind, and went to do something else, battling. In the evening, I went back to hatching some eggs, Oranguru I think, and at some point, the Bounsweet egg was in pack, totally forgot about it. Hatched. SHINY. :D:D:D:D

RE: Shiny Journal! - KenPhoenixx - Jan 4, 2017

Aaand got Virizion!
1407 SR no charm

RE: Shiny Journal! - Zevyl - Jan 4, 2017

I've been having a lot more luck shiny hunting with the new SOS battles, getting things like shiny mudbray, rockruff, whimsicott (evolved), tsareena WITH the hidden ability (evolved) and satryu. I really like this new method and it's really fun to do. I don't know about anyone else but I've been having a lot more luck with it. Though I'm having a shiny dry spell so ^^;;

RE: Shiny Journal! - jginz1 - Jan 4, 2017

Here is my own shiny journal! I will keep adding on to this periodically as I get more!
1/1/2017: Pikipek, Route 1, 37 SOS Encounters, Pokemon Sun and Moon
1/2/2017: Caterpie, Route 1, 27 SOS Encounters, Pokemon Sun and Moon

RE: Shiny Journal! - MartyTheSpider - Jan 4, 2017

After over 2 months of breeding, today i finally got my shiny, golden sandile :D