Pokemon Forever
What's your most prefered Pokemon Generation? - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: What's your most prefered Pokemon Generation? (/Thread-What-s-your-most-prefered-Pokemon-Generation)

Pages: 1 2

What's your most prefered Pokemon Generation? - theunreal - Sep 23, 2016

If you have to decide your most loved generation form 1 to 6, Kanto to Kalos, What would you choose?

I would choose Generation 2, since I realy love Cyndaquil and the rest of the gen2 starters.

I love the IV's in the older games more then the iv calculator in the new pokemon go.

RE: What's your most prefered Pokemon Generation? - Confide - Sep 23, 2016

Personally I will always love Gen 3 as it was the first pokemon generation I TRULY played, but overall favorite based off gameplay, it'd have to be Gen. 6, I just love being able to customize the character's appearance and I just enjoy the pokemon from that region in general. :0

RE: What's your most prefered Pokemon Generation? - Neffi - Sep 23, 2016

My favourite Generation is gen 4, Sinnoh just holds so much nostalgia and pokemon soulsilver is the first pokemon game i played
I think gen 5 is the best though since it has the best story and some of my favourite pokemon are from that generation

RE: What's your most prefered Pokemon Generation? - wundrweapon - Sep 23, 2016

I have to say that gen IV is the abolute best. And, given the directions Pokémon's been going since gen VI, it seems like it will never be topped

RE: What's your most prefered Pokemon Generation? - Eckley - Sep 23, 2016

Gen 1 for nostalgia reasons, you just can't hate on it. Plus, that's where Charizard and Arcanine are which immediately makes it the best gen Wink Really enjoyed Gen 3 too, but for some reason ORAS killed it a bit for me. Story-wise, I really liked Gen 5 however it's also the worst gen design-wise in my opinion

RE: What's your most prefered Pokemon Generation? - FroslasFan14 - Sep 23, 2016

Gen 3 because it was my very frist pokemon game

RE: What's your most prefered Pokemon Generation? - Excalibur0126 - Sep 23, 2016

Kalos is my favorite as they spent less time on Pokemon and more time on game design.

RE: What's your most prefered Pokemon Generation? - Vinnie - Sep 23, 2016

Hm hard question. Would be gen 1 or gen 3. Gen 1 for nostalgia reasons but also because it just has so many awesome Pokemon. Gen 3 because I played Ruby probably the most out of all the games.

RE: What's your most prefered Pokemon Generation? - Altovato - Sep 23, 2016

3rd gen forever more

RE: What's your most prefered Pokemon Generation? - Chawizawd - Sep 24, 2016

Gen 1 got me hooked but Gen 2 has the real nostalgia factor for me. Gen 3 was fun but that was also around when I started playing less Pokemon, I haven't had time to grow overly fond of Gen 6 yet. I'm honestly really hoping SuMo wins me over because so far the monsters themselves look really fun and the gameplay seems like it might be rather innovative for a Pokemon game. Too bad about that weird water starter, though.