Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What's your most prefered Pokemon Generation?
If you have to decide your most loved generation form 1 to 6, Kanto to Kalos, What would you choose?

I would choose Generation 2, since I realy love Cyndaquil and the rest of the gen2 starters.

I love the IV's in the older games more then the iv calculator in the new pokemon go.
Personally I will always love Gen 3 as it was the first pokemon generation I TRULY played, but overall favorite based off gameplay, it'd have to be Gen. 6, I just love being able to customize the character's appearance and I just enjoy the pokemon from that region in general. :0
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
My favourite Generation is gen 4, Sinnoh just holds so much nostalgia and pokemon soulsilver is the first pokemon game i played
I think gen 5 is the best though since it has the best story and some of my favourite pokemon are from that generation
I have to say that gen IV is the abolute best. And, given the directions Pokémon's been going since gen VI, it seems like it will never be topped
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
Gen 1 for nostalgia reasons, you just can't hate on it. Plus, that's where Charizard and Arcanine are which immediately makes it the best gen Wink Really enjoyed Gen 3 too, but for some reason ORAS killed it a bit for me. Story-wise, I really liked Gen 5 however it's also the worst gen design-wise in my opinion
Gen 3 because it was my very frist pokemon game
Kalos is my favorite as they spent less time on Pokemon and more time on game design.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Hm hard question. Would be gen 1 or gen 3. Gen 1 for nostalgia reasons but also because it just has so many awesome Pokemon. Gen 3 because I played Ruby probably the most out of all the games.
#LillieDefenseSquad
3rd gen forever more
Gen 1 got me hooked but Gen 2 has the real nostalgia factor for me. Gen 3 was fun but that was also around when I started playing less Pokemon, I haven't had time to grow overly fond of Gen 6 yet. I'm honestly really hoping SuMo wins me over because so far the monsters themselves look really fun and the gameplay seems like it might be rather innovative for a Pokemon game. Too bad about that weird water starter, though.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?