Pokemon Forever
[CLOSED] Missy's Shiny Shop! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [CLOSED] Missy's Shiny Shop! (/Thread-CLOSED-Missy-s-Shiny-Shop)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Missy's Shiny Shop! {Added more shinies!} - RQS - Sep 27, 2016

(Sep 27, 2016, 05:40 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Sep 27, 2016, 05:36 PM)RQS Wrote: Hey Missy, Since I don't have any BR Shinies on hand, is there any particular pokemon that you would like me to chain fish for you. You probably don't care for this but I'll do multiples for just one of yours.

Know what? Just chain fish whatever Pokémon whatever amount and after just set a list and we'll trade from there Smile

Ok will do. I'll tray to get you an ice type but idk if thats possible off the top of my head.

RE: Missy's Shiny Shop! {Added more shinies!} - Frost - Sep 27, 2016

(Sep 27, 2016, 08:50 PM)RQS Wrote:
(Sep 27, 2016, 05:40 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Sep 27, 2016, 05:36 PM)RQS Wrote: Hey Missy, Since I don't have any BR Shinies on hand, is there any particular pokemon that you would like me to chain fish for you. You probably don't care for this but I'll do multiples for just one of yours.

Know what? Just chain fish whatever Pokémon whatever amount and after just set a list and we'll trade from there Smile

Ok will do. I'll tray to get you an ice type but idk if thats possible off the top of my head.

OK sounds good <3

RE: Missy's Shiny Shop! {Added more shinies!} - wartty - Sep 28, 2016

ahhhh if persians still available XP had a weird idea with persian once... got a perfect shiny noivern today but aside from that kinda feeling... common? persians so awkward = 3= how attached to him are you ?

RE: Missy's Shiny Shop! {Added more shinies!} - MagicalMops - Sep 28, 2016

@"MistressGlaceon" 
Hmm.. Ariados and Milotic? C:

RE: Missy's Shiny Shop! {Added more shinies!} - Frost - Sep 28, 2016

(Sep 28, 2016, 04:46 AM)MagicalMops Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" 
Hmm.. Ariados and Milotic? C:

@MagicalMops Perfect! Trade whenever lol

@wartty Not attached at all I'll gladly take a shiny Noivern Smile

(Sep 28, 2016, 07:33 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @wartty Not attached at all I'll gladly take a shiny Noivern Smile

lol i know but it hurts me to think of trading noivern right away for persian D: havent even gotten to play around with him yet, would you accept friend safari shinies? or a shiny perfect iv trash coat wormadam xP

(Sep 28, 2016, 08:24 AM)wartty Wrote:
(Sep 28, 2016, 07:33 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @wartty Not attached at all I'll gladly take a shiny Noivern Smile

lol i know but it hurts me to think of trading noivern right away for persian D: havent even gotten to play around with him yet, would you accept friend safari shinies? or a shiny perfect iv trash coat wormadam xP

Well I would really like the Noivern, but I'll take the Wormadam Smile

lol thanks for understanding :P howd you like to do the trade? btw wormadams only like lv57

(Sep 28, 2016, 08:46 AM)wartty Wrote: lol thanks for understanding :P howd you like to do the trade? btw wormadams only like lv57

I'll trade you now, what's your IGN?

(Sep 28, 2016, 08:48 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Sep 28, 2016, 08:46 AM)wartty Wrote: lol thanks for understanding :P howd you like to do the trade? btw wormadams only like lv57

I'll trade you now, what's your IGN?

oh its jaden, really need to add that to the side, ill add you now Smile