28.00%
7 28.00%
Moon (leave a reason please)
36.00%
9 36.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Which game(s) are you getting? Why are you getting that one/two?
Rainbow 
Hello,
I understand that I have had some difficult times in thepast but I am back.
Ok what I want to do is see who wants either sun or moon or both so make sure u vote in the poll! I am getting both because i like to always play to get both legendaries. Leave reason behind please.

Sincerely,
Swimmingpenguin791 :D
(Oct 1, 2016, 09:03 AM)naitre Wrote: I'm getting Moon because I'm the edgiest edgelord that has ever edged.

cool :D
I'm getting Sun because the legendary is a big cat.

yeah
(Oct 1, 2016, 09:04 AM)Elly Wrote: I'm getting Sun because the legendary is a big cat.

yeah

cool :P
I'll be getting sun do to it being like a gazillion times cooler then moon.
A legend fallen from grace.
(Oct 1, 2016, 09:07 AM)Unit501 Wrote: I'll be getting sun do to it being like a gazillion times cooler then moon.

:D
moon because lunalaa looks amazing, rockruffs awesome moon evo, and in day its night and at night its day and i just think thats neat because its the only pokemon game to do that!
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
(Oct 1, 2016, 09:09 AM)xcr03 Wrote: moon because lunalaa looks amazing, rockruffs awesome moon evo, and in day its night and at night its day and i just think thats neat because its the only pokemon game to do that!

ikr i love the night feature! Angel
I'm getting Sun because I like Solagaleo, lycanroc's sun varient, and because my sister is getting Moon!
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
(Oct 1, 2016, 09:14 AM)Confide Wrote: I'm getting Sun because I like Solagaleo, lycanroc's sun varient, and because my sister is getting Moon!

cool! Cool