Pokemon Forever
Eon Ticket Can i get one plz!? - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: Eon Ticket Can i get one plz!? (/Thread-Eon-Ticket-Can-i-get-one-plz)

Pages: 1 2

Eon Ticket Can i get one plz!? - OGaryOak - Oct 18, 2016

still have yet to cross paths with anyone with an eon ticket ...... 

if anyone is willing to give me theirs i would greatly appreciate it!!

still trying to get latios....8(

RE: Eon Ticket Can i get one plz!? - Frost - Oct 18, 2016

Well i have an eon ticket and if we added each others FC, then you should have gotten it by now. But then again, i think the only way to get on is to pass by someone using Streetpass so you might have to wait a while

RE: Eon Ticket Can i get one plz!? - youngtomlin - Oct 18, 2016

This might be a problem. But I can trade you my latios if you want. It's shiny and I have an extra.

RE: Eon Ticket Can i get one plz!? - OGaryOak - Oct 18, 2016

(Oct 18, 2016, 11:12 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Well i have an eon ticket and if we added each others FC, then you should have gotten it by now. But then again, i think the only way to get on is to pass by someone using Streetpass so you might have to wait a while

I dont believe i ever interacted with you on my Alpha Sapphire Verision i think all trades have been through X let me now if you'd be willing to trade a pokemon real quick to see if it works!!

RE: Eon Ticket Can i get one plz!? - OGaryOak - Oct 18, 2016

(Oct 18, 2016, 12:27 PM)youngtomlin Wrote: This might be a problem. But I can trade you my latios if you want. It's shiny and I have an extra.

aww thnx for the offer but im actually only interested in eon ticket so i can SR for my own Shiny LatioS  :D

THanks for the reply  much love  Heart

RE: Eon Ticket Can i get one plz!? - spirit6810 - Oct 18, 2016

(Oct 18, 2016, 11:12 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Well i have an eon ticket and if we added each others FC, then you should have gotten it by now. But then again, i think the only way to get on is to pass by someone using Streetpass so you might have to wait a while

can we trade fcs? mine is: 2638-1854-3913 ign:Anes

RE: Eon Ticket Can i get one plz!? - youngtomlin - Oct 19, 2016

(Oct 18, 2016, 03:38 PM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 12:27 PM)youngtomlin Wrote: This might be a problem. But I can trade you my latios if you want. It's shiny and I have an extra.

aww thnx for the offer but im actually only interested in eon ticket so i can SR for my own Shiny LatioS  :D

I thought you would reply that and I know what you mean! No problem though. I get it though, the feeling after you get it is great!  Smile

RE: Eon Ticket Can i get one plz!? - OGaryOak - Oct 19, 2016

(Oct 19, 2016, 08:44 AM)youngtomlin Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 03:38 PM)OGaryOak Wrote:

I thought you would reply that and I know what you mean! No problem though. I get it though, the feeling after you get it is great!  Smile

Those feels though RIght!?!?! SHiny Female Heatran still giving me chillz for dayz    LadyTran Heart

RE: Eon Ticket Can i get one plz!? - spirit6810 - Oct 23, 2016

@"MistressGlaceon"  can we plz trade so i can get the ticket

RE: Eon Ticket Can i get one plz!? - Frost - Oct 23, 2016

(Oct 23, 2016, 04:34 PM)spirit6810 Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon"  can we plz trade so i can get the ticket

@spirit6810 That's not how it works ;-; You get it from street pass