Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Eon Ticket Can i get one plz!?
still have yet to cross paths with anyone with an eon ticket ...... 

if anyone is willing to give me theirs i would greatly appreciate it!!

still trying to get latios....8(
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
Well i have an eon ticket and if we added each others FC, then you should have gotten it by now. But then again, i think the only way to get on is to pass by someone using Streetpass so you might have to wait a while
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
This might be a problem. But I can trade you my latios if you want. It's shiny and I have an extra.
(Oct 18, 2016, 11:12 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Well i have an eon ticket and if we added each others FC, then you should have gotten it by now. But then again, i think the only way to get on is to pass by someone using Streetpass so you might have to wait a while

I dont believe i ever interacted with you on my Alpha Sapphire Verision i think all trades have been through X let me now if you'd be willing to trade a pokemon real quick to see if it works!!
(Oct 18, 2016, 12:27 PM)youngtomlin Wrote: This might be a problem. But I can trade you my latios if you want. It's shiny and I have an extra.

aww thnx for the offer but im actually only interested in eon ticket so i can SR for my own Shiny LatioS  :D

THanks for the reply  much love  Heart
(Oct 18, 2016, 11:12 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Well i have an eon ticket and if we added each others FC, then you should have gotten it by now. But then again, i think the only way to get on is to pass by someone using Streetpass so you might have to wait a while

can we trade fcs? mine is: 2638-1854-3913 ign:Anes
(Oct 18, 2016, 03:38 PM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 12:27 PM)youngtomlin Wrote: This might be a problem. But I can trade you my latios if you want. It's shiny and I have an extra.

aww thnx for the offer but im actually only interested in eon ticket so i can SR for my own Shiny LatioS  :D

I thought you would reply that and I know what you mean! No problem though. I get it though, the feeling after you get it is great!  Smile
(Oct 19, 2016, 08:44 AM)youngtomlin Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 03:38 PM)OGaryOak Wrote:

I thought you would reply that and I know what you mean! No problem though. I get it though, the feeling after you get it is great!  Smile

Those feels though RIght!?!?! SHiny Female Heatran still giving me chillz for dayz    LadyTran Heart
@"MistressGlaceon"  can we plz trade so i can get the ticket
(Oct 23, 2016, 04:34 PM)spirit6810 Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon"  can we plz trade so i can get the ticket

@spirit6810 That's not how it works ;-; You get it from street pass
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku