Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] need a genesect code? - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] need a genesect code? (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-need-a-genesect-code)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: need a genesect code? - Mirayamma - Nov 3, 2016

(Nov 2, 2016, 05:26 PM)joubs Wrote: All right, little update on this giveaway! 2 EU winners have already been found so I cant transfer a genesect anymore so you will need to have a North american 3ds to claim the code. 
For now I just received 2 more codes, and as such @Kahogod, you are the next one on the list and I PMed you your code, enjoy!  :D
Next, @NicklessORAS let me know from what region you are, if you are in NA then I will send you a code, If not @Mirayamma would be the next one to get a code. 

Also, as you can see I have a very limited supply of these so anyone posting after this message will most likely not get one so there is not much use to keep asking Undecided

But definetely do keep an eye out for the next update, I will let you guys know when i can get more!

Omg! Omg! Omg!
Hahahaha
I'll be waiting!  Heart

RE: need a genesect code? - primakurnia - Nov 3, 2016

i would like one if you have one NA code for me :D
thank you :D

RE: need a genesect code? - vinivini020 - Nov 3, 2016

(Nov 1, 2016, 08:31 AM)joubs Wrote: Hello all! As you probably know, starting today gamestop/eb games have some Genesect codes available. I am usually able to get multiple codes from my local EB games, so if anyone is interested and unable to get one by themselves post here and let me know. I will try my best to get as much as I can, so it will be first come first served for this, no reservation sorry. As i do have 3  games where i can redeem codes, i usually try them out on my games first to try my luck with IVs so 2 of them you dont actually need to have a NA console, i could just direct trade to you but for the rest you will need a NA 3DS.
I will update here later with how many codes I have, if you dont get one right away dont give up! Depending on my schedule I will try and visit different ones and see if i cant reload on them and get those genesect out to everyone :D

P.S: this is not a `Jouby's freebies`,  the second edition will be up tonight when I get home, alongside this
 Hey, I would really want one, please!

RE: need a genesect code? - Donut__ - Nov 3, 2016

man I missed it!

RE: need a genesect code? - jouzea - Nov 3, 2016

When you get more codes I could use one. And thanks, this helps people in countries without gamestops. I have NA console don't know if it's important people seem to put theirs so

RE: need a genesect code? - adie22 - Nov 3, 2016

(Nov 2, 2016, 05:26 PM)joubs Wrote: All right, little update on this giveaway! 2 EU winners have already been found so I cant transfer a genesect anymore so you will need to have a North american 3ds to claim the code. 
For now I just received 2 more codes, and as such @Kahogod, you are the next one on the list and I PMed you your code, enjoy!  :D
Next, @NicklessORAS let me know from what region you are, if you are in NA then I will send you a code, If not @Mirayamma would be the next one to get a code. 

Also, as you can see I have a very limited supply of these so anyone posting after this message will most likely not get one so there is not much use to keep asking Undecided

But definetely do keep an eye out for the next update, I will let you guys know when i can get more!

Please include me in your waiting list I have no chance of getting one since I live in the Philippines I'm not in a hurry for one but consider me when there are NA code availableSmile

RE: need a genesect code? - Kahogod - Nov 4, 2016

Thanks.. My Bro So happy With it...

RE: need a genesect code? - embracer90 - Nov 4, 2016

Hello, it is not really possible for me to get it. Can I have 1 or 2 too please? Its for me and my brother. Im NA version. Many thanks to you. Heart

RE: need a genesect code? - TheDancingRoserade - Nov 4, 2016

i'd love to have one, probably to late haha
i can't get it in the netherlands D:

RE: need a genesect code? - Lbarrrto22 - Nov 4, 2016

I would like to have one please. thanks :D