Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] need a genesect code?
Hello all! As you probably know, starting today gamestop/eb games have some Genesect codes available. I am usually able to get multiple codes from my local EB games, so if anyone is interested and unable to get one by themselves post here and let me know. I will try my best to get as much as I can, so it will be first come first served for this, no reservation sorry. As i do have 3  games where i can redeem codes, i usually try them out on my games first to try my luck with IVs so 2 of them you dont actually need to have a NA console, i could just direct trade to you but for the rest you will need a NA 3DS.
I will update here later with how many codes I have, if you dont get one right away dont give up! Depending on my schedule I will try and visit different ones and see if i cant reload on them and get those genesect out to everyone :D

P.S: this is not a `Jouby's freebies`,  the second edition will be up tonight when I get home, alongside this
I would like to have one if possible :3
Thanks!
╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Sorry for bad English.
Would love to have one, from EU tho c:
I would love to get one, one of my missing in pokedex.
I am from EU.
I would Like to have at least 4 Codes For me and For my Little Bro Upcoming Birthday.

Living in Southeast Asia, Render me unable to get the codes.

if it too much, 2 codes are sufficient. will treat my little bro first, than my selfish desire.

This Code are for USA/NA Console/Pokemon Cartidge Right..?
Hi i would rly love to get one code plz we dont hawe gamestops here in my country i am from slovenia .....so plz if u hawe any left or if u can get any i would rly appretiate it could also give u a pokemon gfor it ......ty and hawe a nice day
Genesect is one of only two Pokemon I am missing from my Alpha Sapphire Pokedex so would love a code if you have one going. I am in the UK though.
I would like to get it from you if you have extra, my country does not have gamestop here.
Hi, @joubs!

I am intersted in one of this codes (maybe two, if you get some extra 'cause I have two games) and my games/3DS are all NA ones! After I finish my request, I would like to thanks you for piking this codes for everyone!

Have a great day! 
:D
I'd like one if possible :D I'm in NA