Pokemon Forever
OGaryOak's Shiny Journal ! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: OGaryOak's Shiny Journal ! (/Thread-OGaryOak-s-Shiny-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: OGaryOak's Shiny Journal ! - Skulblaka01 - Dec 22, 2016

nice shinys, my favorite shiny i got in gen 7 is my shiny jangmo-o, it hatched after 1 egg i was in disbelief it's so pink and yellow :D

RE: OGaryOak's Shiny Journal ! - OGaryOak - Dec 22, 2016

@Skulblaka01  thanks for the kind words !
Congrats on that awesome 7th gen shiny! its pink and yellow contrast is very cool  and in 1 egg that is Some  awesome luck!!
Lucky Baby Shinies FTW   :D

RE: OGaryOak's Shiny Journal ! - OGaryOak - Jan 4, 2017

added some new 6th and 7th gen shinies  Cool

would love to hear of others shiny hunts/stories in 7th generation !! 
so far ive been having alot of fun and success !

good luck on all your hunts 
and as always 
may the shiny oddz be ever in your favor  Cool

RE: OGaryOak's Shiny Journal ! - Modded - Jan 11, 2017

That's a nice Shiny Journal here! my first shiny in 7th gen was Wimpod at 858 Sr got lucky there 

Im now hunting Sandygast even if it's 30% (3 damn Staryu allready Sad). and you, what are you hunting now?
with over 17 000 Sr of Sandygast i never had so much trouble with a shiny cant even imagine your Torchic at 33 743  Sad

RE: OGaryOak's Shiny Journal ! - OGaryOak - Jan 12, 2017

(Jan 11, 2017, 12:51 PM)Modded Wrote: That's a nice Shiny Journal here! my first shiny in 7th gen was Wimpod at 858 Sr got lucky there 

Im now hunting Sandygast even if it's 30% (3 damn Staryu allready Sad). and you, what are you hunting now?
with over 17 000 Sr of Sandygast i never had so much trouble with a shiny cant even imagine your Torchic at 33 743  Sad

@Modded Thanks for the kind Words ! lol yeahhhhhh Torchic was a mountain but when i finally scaled it and reached the top i saw the stars and i saw it was good Cool  17,000 is quite a feat! and ahhh i know what you mean a shiny is a shiny but once you already have the entire evolution chain its like "yaHHhhhh a shiny darn "  I hope the little black sand castle shines for you soon ! (sandygast is such an awesome gen 7 mon and im a huge fan of its shiny)  P.S. (Props for your Tenacity and sticking with the 30%encounter hunt i recently shelved my 5%Oranguru RandomEncounter after 3 phases of success to SR for Starter SOS is soooo much easier but nabbing the prize at the low encounter odds is just something special :D
and I'm
Currently working on 3 different Hunts (lol) all starter quests(RIP my time) : Generation 7 Moon (Rowlet) @2,941 SR 2:45min / Generation 6 Pokemon X (Froakie) @ 3,029 SR 1:25min / Generation 5 White 2 (Tepig) @ 645 SR 0:45mins

and as always 
may the shiny oddz be ever in your favor!

RE: OGaryOak's Shiny Journal ! - ShinyMudkip - Jan 14, 2017

I've had terrible luck shiny hunting up until this last week.  In the span of this week I've found 3 shinies.  I got a shiny Hypno on random encounters when I was level grinding.  Got a shiny male Salandit while trying to get a good IV female (the shiny has perfect IVs) and a shiny Gumshoos last night on random encounters.  All were with the shiny charm.

RE: OGaryOak's Shiny Journal ! - OGaryOak - Jan 17, 2017

(Jan 14, 2017, 11:21 AM)ShinyMudkip Wrote: I've had terrible luck shiny hunting up until this last week.  In the span of this week I've found 3 shinies.  I got a shiny Hypno on random encounters when I was level grinding.  Got a shiny male Salandit while trying to get a good IV female (the shiny has perfect IVs) and a shiny Gumshoos last night on random encounters.  All were with the shiny charm.

@ShinyMudkip I feel like that happens to me alot as well, where i will have really bad luck swings (0 shinies in forever tjfRekt ) and then awesome upswings of luck where the shinies are bountiful  :D Random Encounter shinies are AMAZING! and all 3 of those are awesome shinies to have  Congratz on your incredible luck  !!

wish me luck  :D
im really hoping one of my 3 starter hunts will end soon going on for over a week now (RIP my time) :s

RE: OGaryOak's Shiny Journal ! - Kris - Feb 2, 2017

Since August last year, I've been doing a road to 100 shinies challenge and I'm now facing my last hunt, Full odds, (no charm) Raikou in OR

RE: OGaryOak's Shiny Journal ! - big bird - Feb 2, 2017

Very impressive. I've found/ hatched a few shinies, including a bred Sandygast that was exactly what I wanted. Love the Registeel, I actually found a shiny one on ORAS but it wasn't the nature I wanted so I SR'd over it xD I'm really picky. I did get a Shiny Regirock that turned out to have the correct nature though :p

Awesome work!

RE: OGaryOak's Shiny Journal ! - silverswitch1234 - Feb 2, 2017

I havent shiny hunted in gen 7 but I fould a shiny pouchyena after about 34 eggs my first legit shiny (my brother hacked in some shinys for me) I know that some people have done hundreds musuda methed
I is the luck