Pokemon Forever
[S/M] Mega Pokemon Center ~ (Ditto, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [S/M] Mega Pokemon Center ~ (Ditto, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) (/Thread-SUN-MOON-Mega-Pokemon-Center-Ditto-Modifications-Giveaways-Pokebank-etc)

RE: Mega Pokemon Center ~ (Ditto, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - toniirawwr - Nov 24, 2016

Hopefully mine is still up :o let me know if i need to repost O_O

RE: Mega Pokemon Center ~ (Ditto, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - Lythania - Nov 24, 2016

(Nov 24, 2016, 09:09 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote: Sent to both~
Enjoy ^^

Lycanroc repost please!
Same thing just happened to Lythania as well :/
He/She reposted and I saw it right away D:

Thanks a million, TehBestCloner! Heart  Lots of love!
(Sidenote, love the OT name. A play on Lilo and Stitch?)

RE: Mega Pokemon Center ~ (Ditto, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - TheLycanroc - Nov 24, 2016

(Nov 24, 2016, 09:09 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote: Sent to both~
Enjoy ^^

Lycanroc repost please!
Same thing just happened to Lythania as well :/
He/She reposted and I saw it right away D:

Alright it's reposted!

RE: Mega Pokemon Center ~ (Ditto, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - Mimikyu_ - Nov 24, 2016

(Nov 24, 2016, 09:05 PM)Mimikyu_ Wrote: Ditto Service:
GTS Pokemon: Litten
Level: 1
Region: ENG

Can confirm that I got the Ditto, thanks a lot, time to breed Pokemon non stop. :D

RE: Mega Pokemon Center ~ (Ditto, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - TehBestCloner - Nov 24, 2016

You guys are very welcome ~.~
And actually, the origin of this Ditto is unknown :/
I got a few during the first few days that Reddit did the Ditto giveaways... so no clue ^^

RE: Mega Pokemon Center ~ (Ditto, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - amonix - Nov 24, 2016

Ditto Service : I would like a 6 IV Ditto adamant or jolly  (Destiny knot if available)
IGN: Amonix
Region: SPA

WAS ABLE TO GET A LITTEN HAHA 

Now I need that DITTO!!! :D

RE: Mega Pokemon Center ~ (Ditto, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - TehBestCloner - Nov 24, 2016

(Nov 24, 2016, 07:16 PM)TheLycanroc Wrote: Ditto Request~

IGN: Stepben
GTS Pokémon: Litten
Region: ENG (Or US not sure which it shows)

If you do this thank you so much in advance I can't express my gratitude!
That was the problem...
Your name is Stephen @@'

(Nov 24, 2016, 09:17 PM)amonix Wrote: Ditto Service : I would like a 6 IV Ditto adamant or jolly  (Destiny knot if available)
IGN: Amonix
Region: SPA

WAS ABLE TO GET A LITTEN HAHA 

Now I need that DITTO!!! :D

Sent~
Happy Thanksgiving ~.~

Oh god, my emoticon got changed D:'

RE: Mega Pokemon Center ~ (Ditto, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - TheLycanroc - Nov 24, 2016

(Nov 24, 2016, 09:17 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote: You guys are very welcome ~.~
And actually, the origin of this Ditto is unknown :/
I got a few during the first few days that Reddit did the Ditto giveaways... so no clue ^^

Thank you so much you don't understand how much I appreciate this!

RE: Mega Pokemon Center ~ (Ditto, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - Mimikyu_ - Nov 24, 2016

Just a tip for everyone requesting a Ditto, try to list a female starter since there's fewer of them listed and it's easier to find you when applying the male/female filter.