Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Mega Pokemon Center ~ (Ditto, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.)
[Image: YOm4C47.gif]
[Image: LqKlADi.gif]
Welcome back to Ultimate Pokemon Center, while this was started a year back then, we are reopening this service for Pokemon Sun and Moon. This time, the Ultimate Pokemon Center will be run with only 2 members, TehBestCloner and Davizz. All services of Pokemon Modifications, Dittos, Breeder Bank, and Giveaways will be completely free and open for everyone! 

[Image: gP6pnYs.gif]

Since there are only two of us and this service is pretty much free-for-all, please be patient and make sure to follow the few rules we have!

1. Always add TehBestCloner and Davizz FC before making a service request!
2. When requesting, make sure you are filling out the Request Form! We have many services so it will help us A LOT if we know what you are looking for!
3. We can do a maximum of 2 Pokemon Requests per DAY!
4. Please do not make multiple account on forum to abuse this services even if you have multiple 3DS. 
4. If we are happened to make a mistake, please CONTACT US ASAP! We will do whatever we can to help you fix the problem!
5. PLEASE and PLEASE MAKE SURE you RECORDED your FC and IGN on the site! Any REQUEST without both FC and IGN will be IGNORE!
6. Have fun and enjoy!

Agreement: By requesting our services, you are agreed to our terms of services!

[Image: DB2My8u.gif]

There are already few other threads that offer free Ditto Services. However, if you still haven't get one, feel free to request a friendly JPN 6 IVs Pink Blob! Since there isn't many Ditto Giveaways for Sun and Moon yet, this will be completely go out of control... so for your courtesy, please only request 1 Ditto per person, no multiple account please... Let's cooperate together to make it as smoothly as we can!

GTS Request Form:
Make sure the message and the info of your GTS Pokemon is correct!
If you don't read this, I will not even going to bother with you...
Please DO NOT make multiple forum account and ask for another one... 

IGN: MAKE SURE TO SPELL CORRECTLY
GTS Pokemon: Torracat, Brionne, and Dartrix ONLY!
Level: 
Region:

Plaza Request Form:
If you are visting the service quite often, it is better to trade via Plaza.
Or if you don't have your STARTER for some reasons, add me and we can trade here~
This will lower your priority though ^^

IGN:
FC:

MAKE SURE YOU REQUEST LV91-100 DITTO!!!
POST YOUR GTS TRADE BEFORE POSTING ON THE THREAD!

[Image: crdxKOt.png]
Open January ~ Pokebank Update
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...1508287153
*There will be a new clickable picture/link here when I finish typing this thread*

Are you tired of looking for a Moon Ball Gastly or a Dream Ball Ralts?
Look no further! ALL of BREEDABLES ARE FINALLY HERE!!!
 Boasting over 5000+ of possible Breedables in 2 different Pokebanks! I'm sure you won't ever need to look further for a perfect breeding Pokemon! All of these Pokemon are hacked with full 6IVs and possible with IVs requests for your Hidden Power and other usages! Need help filling up your Pokedex? Feel free to temporary borrow one of our Pokemon and return when you finish! This is possibly the most versatile free service on the net for all of you, Pokemon fans! Feel free to check it out!!!

*Note: We are still working on some more Pokemon but most Pokemon should be ready! However, since I am working on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, it will take quite sometimes!!! So if it is possible, please request them during weekday! Much appreciate!!!
**Note: Only trade via FC! No GTS for this service!!!
***Note: I am the only person have access to the bank so please bare with me as I still have to Modify and do this! First come first serve still apply, but if people are requesting custom IVs, it will be quite time consuming...

Request Form:
IGN:
Request:

[Image: HMWs44m.gif]
Welcome back to the returning service of TehBestCloner's Modification Services! 

Same as before, I am here to provide you any requests you may have regarding your Pokemon. Again, all I'm asking for your service is to be patience! I will try my best to help all your requests! This includes:
* Item Requests (Any Item in-game)
* Shinify Pokemons
* Cloning
This is currently limited due to Powersaves Codes.
We will not provide genning via PkHex! 

Note:
1. This service will only available between trade in Pokemon Plaza! DO NOT post them on GTS!
2. Only 1 clone per request! You will be put on 12 hours cooldown between requests!
3. Please be as clear as possible on your Request Form! 
4. Currently, Powersaves are pretty limited so until then, I can only do simple mods!
5. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME FOR SERVICES! My inbox is overloaded pretty much most of the time and I may miss your requests!
6. As always, please remember to record your IGN and FC on your profile settings!

Request Form:
Please be as SPECIFIC as possible!

IGN:
FC:
Service:
Pokemon:
Notes:

Example:

Ex1: BE SPECIFIC!
IGN: Vu Thai
FC: 
0275-8280-7417 
Service: Modifications
Pokemon: Mewtwo
Notes: Shiny, Max IVs, Timid Nature, Mewtwonite X, and change name to Mew2

Ex2: BE SPECIFIC!!!
IGN: Vu Thai
FC: 
0275-8280-7417 
Service: Cloning
Pokemon: Pikachu, Mew, Jirachi
Notes: 2 Pikachu (change to Modest, Leftovers, Max IVs), 2 Mew (Max IVs), and 1 Jirachi (Shiny)

[Image: hOYyZ7k.png]

Welcome to our Daily Giveaway for Sun/Moon!
Current Giveaway:

None~

Please Check the Giveaway Forum for more Information!
All of the Giveaways from me and Davizz will now have MPC Tag in front of the Title~
[Image: am6HJrW.png]
WE NEED HELP!!!

Last time when we opened the FIRST Ultimate Pokemon Center for ORAS, it was a big mess since people didn't show up... so please... if you want to join our little Group, which currently have only 2 members, which I trust... PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE TIME BEFORE APPLY!!!

Minimum Requirements:
At least be able to communicate in English! Doesn't have to be perfect~
Must be 15+ 
Must have Kik (mobile app)

Spots Opening:

GFX Designers - Priority: 5/5
We will be relying heavily on your artistic talents! 
We need help ASAP! Please PM me with some of your previous works!
Banners, Avatars, Signatures, etc. 

Breeder - Priority: 4/5
You will be in charge of breeding Pokemon! 
Must know how to breed Competitive Egg Moves as well as being active!
It would be nice if you could dedicate 2 hours each day on helping us!
MUST HAVE ORAS!! This is important as we will be mainly breeding in ORAS in preparation for January Update!

So yea, only looking for 2 more members to join our happy little group~
Looking forward to help more people! Thank you guys for your continued support! 
Don't be afraid to PM me for any questions you might have

[Image: tumblr_ofn56d5DOO1scncwdo1_500.gif]
I am extremely happy and proud to bring back the Ultimate Pokemon Center, which was opened before for ORAS services! There are still lots of works to be done! However, please go through and read our guideline as it will help this process little less complicated than it has to be! 

Important Notes:
Ditto Giveaways will start VERY SOON!
Please allow us a few more hour (2-3 max) to make sure we have enough for everyone!
If you are interested in joining our team, please PM me as I will give you more info!

Until the time Ditto service is fully operate, please DO NOT post any request until then! 
For the next few hours, prepare yourself with Popplio, Litten, or Rowlet as I only accept these 3 for the Ditto!

Thanks everyone for reading and I hope you will be enjoying this service ^^
Cheers~
(Nov 23, 2016, 12:18 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote: I am extremely happy and proud to bring back the Ultimate Pokemon Center, which was opened before for ORAS services! There are still lots of works to be done! However, please go through and read our guideline as it will help this process little less complicated than it has to be! 

Important Notes:
Ditto Giveaways will start VERY SOON!
Please allow us a few more hour (2-3 max) to make sure we have enough for everyone!
If you are interested in joining our team, please PM me as I will give you more info!

Until the time Ditto service is fully operate, please DO NOT post any request until then! 
For the next few hours, prepare yourself with Popplio, Litten, or Rowlet as I only accept these 3 for the Ditto!

Thanks everyone for reading and I hope you will be enjoying this service ^^
Cheers~
Looking forward to the reopening of Ultimate Pokemon Center, and the Giveaways. You seriously need to get rewarded for all this.
After checking out the last thread, I have to agree with the person above me. You definitely deserve a fair bit of praise for your dedication.

I've got a Rowlett ready, and I'm looking forward to using your services!
i vist the plaza many times add me i have all 3 starters.i can trade when your ready or we can GTS tell me when i need to deposite him

IGN:Ace
GTS Pokemon:Litten
Level: 1
Region:ENG

IGN:Ace 
FC:0576-4106-7193
Dittos are ready~
Since I don't have much time to prepare, all Dittos will be give out randomly with many Natures.
Hopefully, you can request specific one tomorrow ^v^

I have 5 boxes of 6 IV Dittos...
START NOW XD
(Nov 23, 2016, 02:54 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote: Dittos are ready~
Since I don't have much time to prepare, all Dittos will be give out randomly with many Natures.

START NOW XD

Update the GTS message Smile
(Nov 23, 2016, 02:56 PM)Haruna Wrote:
(Nov 23, 2016, 02:54 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote: Dittos are ready~

START NOW XD

Update the GTS message Smile

Thank you! Updated~
Totally forgot about it :/