Pokemon Forever
[S/M] Mega Pokemon Center ~ (Ditto, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [S/M] Mega Pokemon Center ~ (Ditto, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.) (/Thread-SUN-MOON-Mega-Pokemon-Center-Ditto-Modifications-Giveaways-Pokebank-etc)

RE: Temporary Closed ~ Reopening at 9 PDT - Gunkager - Nov 26, 2016

(Nov 26, 2016, 11:50 AM)TehBestCloner Wrote: Sent to the majority of you Smile
if you didn't get one, it is either got sniped or didn't follow the rules... Again, don't waste your time and my time if you can't even read 4 line of rules.
Cheers

Thank you for your hard work Smile I really appreciate it! Also appreciate the destiny knot! I'm gonna be doing alot of breeding now. If there's anyway I can help you guys in return just pm me and ill do my best Smile

RE: Temporary Closed ~ Reopening at 9 PDT - VinDaBess - Nov 26, 2016

(Nov 26, 2016, 11:50 AM)TehBestCloner Wrote: Sent to the majority of you Smile
if you didn't get one, it is either got sniped or didn't follow the rules... Again, don't waste your time and my time if you can't even read 4 line of rules.
Cheers

Thanks a lot! The community is lucky to have you.

RE: Temporary Closed ~ Reopening at 9 PDT - Eredekai - Nov 26, 2016

was i one of the few who made a mistake?

RE: Temporary Closed ~ Reopening at 9 PDT - SpearMKW - Nov 26, 2016

IGN: Spear
GTS Pokemon: Litten
Level: 1
Region: ENG

Reposting as i didnt get one for not adding you because 1: my roster was full 2: didnt see the point of adding anyone for a GTS trade.
Added now.

FC 2277-7169-9947

RE: Temporary Closed ~ Reopening at 9 PDT - TehBestCloner - Nov 26, 2016

(Nov 26, 2016, 12:09 PM)Eredekai Wrote: was i one of the few who made a mistake?

Yes female only and Spear you dont need to add me on FC, your litten doesnt show up on my search :/

spear try to repost please... I cannot look for it :/

RE: Temporary Closed ~ Reopening at 9 PDT - AntiRei - Nov 26, 2016

IGN: Nick
GTS Pokemon: Popplio

FC: 3411-2953-9106

RE: Temporary Closed ~ Reopening at 9 PDT - SpearMKW - Nov 26, 2016

(Nov 26, 2016, 12:17 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote:
(Nov 26, 2016, 12:09 PM)Eredekai Wrote: was i one of the few who made a mistake?

Yes female only and Spear you dont need to add me on FC, your litten doesnt show up on my search :/

Oh it doesnt show up huh? Weird. Its definatly on there, i just checked and it hasnt been sniped...

EDIT: Reposted it to the GTS. Female litten, No item, lv1, ENG, Ditto, Any gender, lv91+

EDIT2: I received it, tyvm

RE: Temporary Closed ~ Reopening at 9 PDT - Jodora - Nov 26, 2016

IGN: Gilly

Hi this is for the ditto when you reopen again! I'd like one with an adamant nature/destiny knot please!

(Nov 26, 2016, 12:20 PM)Jodora Wrote: IGN: Gilly

Hi this is for the ditto when you reopen again! I'd like one with an adamant nature/destiny knot please!
It is open but im on my phone so I dont know why but it didnt let me change the thread title :/

To other people, please lock the Ditto 91-100, a lot of people put any Ditto so it might be why it didn't show up? I'm not sure how GTS work but yea, some requests just doesn't show up there

Sent to Nick, Gilly, and Spear.
Enjoy ~