Pokemon Forever
Giving Aloan Vulpix w/ Pokerus [Closed] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: Giving Aloan Vulpix w/ Pokerus [Closed] (/Thread-Giving-Aloan-Vulpix-w-Pokerus-Closed)

Pages: 1 2 3

Giving Aloan Vulpix w/ Pokerus [Closed] - Ciiro - Nov 24, 2016

I'm not sure if I'm using this thread right but, hey so I hatched 29 Aloan Vulpixes because I needed it for something. I wasn't sure what to do with them, so then I infected them with Pokerus.
There's nothing much to them aside from having Pokerus
If you want one please put a Rattatta/Raticate/Wingull (either one) in GTS and request for a female vulpix

Pokemon:
IGN:
Message (GTS):

Edit: PLEASE READ Just in case people still want it? I'll be on 11/25 (Friday) 11:00AM-9:00PM PST I don't want people's trade to be snatched I mean idk people wingulls or something gets snatched while I'm away for awhile  but they do lol.
Edit2: CLOSED

RE: Giving Aloan Vulpix w/ Pokerus - w2gMk - Nov 24, 2016

So I can get a cute squishy snow fox with the flu? kewl

Pokemon: Wingul
Level: 6
IGN: Dakota
Message (GTS): Please trade pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.

RE: Giving Aloan Vulpix w/ Pokerus - Ciiro - Nov 24, 2016

@w2gMk done! yup take the squishy squish ^^

RE: Giving Aloan Vulpix w/ Pokerus - Jirachi - Nov 24, 2016

yo @Ciiro do u want to be apart of my thread?

RE: Giving Aloan Vulpix w/ Pokerus - ZeeHunter - Nov 24, 2016

Pokémon - Rattata
Gender - Male
Level - 10
IGN - Jeremiah
Message (GTS): Please trade Pokémon with me:
Thanks in advance.

RE: Giving Aloan Vulpix w/ Pokerus - w2gMk - Nov 24, 2016

Thank you good kind sir, I shall be sure to repay you at some point.

@ZeeHunter done~

@Jirachi do you mean trading stuffles? I just need to get rid of these vulpixes _(:3 and I'll be gone soon for the rest of the day since its thanksgiving

RE: Giving Aloan Vulpix w/ Pokerus - Jirachi - Nov 24, 2016

(Nov 24, 2016, 12:57 PM)Ciiro Wrote: I just need to get rid of these vulpixes _(:3 and I'll be gone soon for the rest of the day since its thanksgiving

@Ciiro 
im only able to get on on weekends and breaks from school so ima need someone to manage the other thread ill be on til 3:45 today then i wont be on til the weekend

RE: Giving Aloan Vulpix w/ Pokerus - nightburstpkmn - Nov 24, 2016

Pokemon deposited: Rattata
Level: 14
IGN: Philip
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that will help me with my adventure

Thanks!

(Nov 24, 2016, 12:58 PM)Jirachi Wrote:
(Nov 24, 2016, 12:57 PM)Ciiro Wrote: I just need to get rid of these vulpixes _(:3 and I'll be gone soon for the rest of the day since its thanksgiving

@Ciiro 
im only able to get on on weekends and breaks from school so ima need someone to manage the other thread ill be on til 3:45 today then i wont be on til the weekend

@Jirachi I can't since finals are coming up soon rip from school am I right lol but I can be on tomorrow since it's my last day of thanksgiving break?