Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] looking for a zygarde with power construct abillity
Hello! this is my first thread on Pokemon Forever, so im pretty new. But thats not the point. Im looking for a zygarde with the Power Construct abillity. Im not sure what to trade for it, but maybe a kartana or buzzwole, as i have some of those.
(Dec 6, 2016, 03:52 PM)TheRealMew Wrote: Hello! this is my first thread on Pokemon Forever, so im pretty new. But thats not the point. Im looking for a zygarde with the Power Construct abillity. Im not sure what to trade for it, but maybe a kartana or buzzwole, as i have some of those.

I'm sorry but that's isn't a fair trade to get that zygarde you have to collect 95 regular cells then 5 core cells it took forever to get and I just don't see that to be a fair trade
(Dec 6, 2016, 04:18 PM)assclapninja Wrote:
(Dec 6, 2016, 03:52 PM)TheRealMew Wrote: Hello! this is my first thread on Pokemon Forever, so im pretty new. But thats not the point. Im looking for a zygarde with the Power Construct abillity. Im not sure what to trade for it, but maybe a kartana or buzzwole, as i have some of those.

I'm sorry but that's isn't a fair trade to get that zygarde you have to collect 95 regular cells then 5 core cells it took forever to get and I just don't see that to be a fair trade

sorry is there anything else you might want?
I got one I'd trade for 6 breedjects (if you have any) Smile
3DS Friend Code: 1994-2119-6025
SuMo IGN - Moon
(Dec 6, 2016, 04:23 PM)Wicked13 Wrote: I got one I'd trade for 6 breedjects (if you have any) Smile

what are breedjects? Huh
Breedject mons will be generally good mons but may not have the right ivs for the Pokemon for example a timid Gengar with no special attack and no speed but maxed in everything else.
(Dec 6, 2016, 05:13 PM)Space Wrote: Breedject mons will be generally good mons but may not have the right ivs for the Pokemon for example a timid Gengar with no special attack and no speed but maxed in everything else.
oh
in this case, no. i dont have any
(Dec 6, 2016, 05:36 PM)TheRealMew Wrote:
(Dec 6, 2016, 05:13 PM)Space Wrote: Breedject mons will be generally good mons but may not have the right ivs for the Pokemon for example a timid Gengar with no special attack and no speed but maxed in everything else.
oh
in this case, no. i dont have any

i might get i few breedject littens though
anyone willing to trade one?
Just wondering, why don't you just go collect all of the zygarde cells and cores? There a few location guides on youtube for it.