Pokemon Forever
about the online - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: about the online (/Thread-about-the-online)

Pages: 1 2 3

about the online - jhey-zone-bee - Mar 7, 2017

i tried playing online...when there was prompt saying there is a pokemon that i cant bring online..

by narrowing the pokemons i have

the problem is my slurpuff...

i know slurpuff is broken...

but i never knew slurpuff was banned..

so i would like to ask for someone to clarify to me..or give me a list of banned pokemon...other than the mythicals...

thanks

RE: about the online - stephenWITNESS - Mar 7, 2017

Hi Smile there's two possible reasons why you might not be able to use your Slurpuff. First, Slurpuff isn't in the Alolan dex so, unfortunately, you won't be able to use it in Championship Battles, in Rating Battles, though this is the only format that it would be banned in. Second, if it was genned, then there might be a problem with how it was genned, and that could be why it isn't being allowed online.

Hope this helps!

RE: about the online - Black117 - Mar 7, 2017

First of all, you didn't mention whether this was on Showdown or Battle Spot (or even regular online), since there are multiple rulesets where certain Pokemon are banned. If you tried to use Slurpuff in VGC 17, it will be "rejected" as its not in the Alola Dex. Furthermore, if you can't figure out any other reasons why Slurpuff isn't being allowed online, maybe it failed the game's hack check as is hacked. So yeah those are the only scenarios I see.

RE: about the online - jhey-zone-bee - Mar 7, 2017

ok im sorry...

so here is how it is..

went to the festival

went to battle spot

free battle(if im not mistaken)

i brought 

whimsicott
tyranitar
landorus
serperior
tapu fini
slurpuff

after doing a trial and error..the problem was slurpuff..

it was not genned not any of the sort..

it was perfectly,legitimately bred by me...

(Mar 7, 2017, 01:52 AM)Black117 Wrote: First of all, you didn't mention whether this was on Showdown or Battle Spot (or even regular online), since there are multiple rulesets where certain Pokemon are banned. If you tried to use Slurpuff in VGC 17, it will be "rejected" as its not in the Alola Dex. Furthermore, if you can't figure out any other reasons why Slurpuff isn't being allowed online, maybe it failed the game's hack check as is hacked. So yeah those are the only scenarios I see.

is it possible for the game to see my non-hacked pokemon to be hacked?

its just ur regular 5 iv -spa adamant HA slurpuff with belly drum,drain punch

i hatched it with sheer determination..using power items and destiny knot...

its not even shiny!!!

(Mar 7, 2017, 01:47 AM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: Hi Smile there's two possible reasons why you might not be able to use your Slurpuff. First, Slurpuff isn't in the Alolan dex so, unfortunately, you won't be able to use it in Championship Battles, in Rating Battles, though this is the only format that it would be banned in. Second, if it was genned, then there might be a problem with how it was genned, and that could be why it isn't being allowed online.

Hope this helps!

im just a regular player who enjoys the game itself...so i dont really know about rules or vgc or the championship battles or the rating battle..

i just use the same team i have in ORAS battle spot...

whimsicott
tyranitar
slurpuff

when bank was released, i migrated these three pokemons....

i can use the other two...but not slurpuff....

RE: about the online - Hojunhu - Mar 7, 2017

@jhey-zone-bee try getting rid of the move drain punch. See if that works. If it does, it means that moves only learnable in previous gens cannot be used in Battle Spot.

RE: about the online - stephenWITNESS - Mar 7, 2017

(Mar 7, 2017, 07:25 AM)jhey-zone-bee Wrote:
(Mar 7, 2017, 01:47 AM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: Hi Smile there's two possible reasons why you might not be able to use your Slurpuff. First, Slurpuff isn't in the Alolan dex so, unfortunately, you won't be able to use it in Championship Battles, in Rating Battles, though this is the only format that it would be banned in. Second, if it was genned, then there might be a problem with how it was genned, and that could be why it isn't being allowed online.

Hope this helps!

im just a regular player who enjoys the game itself...so i dont really know about rules or vgc or the championship battles or the rating battle..

whimsicott
tyranitar
slurpuff

What type of Pokeball is it in?

(Mar 7, 2017, 02:36 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: @jhey-zone-bee try getting rid of the move drain punch. See if that works. If it does, it means that moves only learnable in previous gens cannot be used in Battle Spot.

i thought so..but im afraid to try it since i will never get it back...

i tried removing belly drum,and other moves so i thought drain punch is the problem...

(Mar 7, 2017, 02:47 PM)stephenWITNESS Wrote:
(Mar 7, 2017, 07:25 AM)jhey-zone-bee Wrote:

Hope this helps!

whimsicott
tyranitar
slurpuff

What type of Pokeball is it in?

im afraid i am not a fan of pokeballs ... so i would not know the difference...

but it is colored pink..and a heart shape symbol