Pokemon Forever
Forum Battle Nights - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Battle Requests (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Battle-Requests)
+--- Thread: Forum Battle Nights (/Thread-VGC-Forum-Battle-Nights)

RE: Forum Battle Nights - evilsabre - Jan 14, 2015

(Jan 14, 2015, 07:18 AM)Shifu Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2015, 07:16 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: If my pokemon on my trick room team don't have 0ivs in speed do you guys think itll drastically affect the team?

Not really unless you face another TR team which actually has 0 IV.

@evil I do not hack moves they are totally legit Kappa

cuz dark void landurous is legit.....

and anime it doesn't matter too badly as long as the natures are reduced speed you'll still have the edge on other non tr teams and you can always try to stop another tr team setting it as u'll be faster outside than they will

RE: Forum Battle Nights - ChaseInfinity - Jan 14, 2015

(Jan 14, 2015, 07:21 AM)evilsabre Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2015, 07:18 AM)Shifu Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2015, 07:16 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: If my pokemon on my trick room team don't have 0ivs in speed do you guys think itll drastically affect the team?

Not really unless you face another TR team which actually has 0 IV.

@evil I do not hack moves they are totally legit Kappa

cuz dark void landurous is legit.....

and anime it doesn't matter too badly as long as the natures are reduced speed you'll still have the edge on other non tr teams and you can always try to stop another tr team setting it as u'll be faster outside than they will

yeah im doing Brave nature for my rampardos and banette (maybe even bisharp) instead of adamant, i was on the mirage island searching for dittos with the natures i wanted and brave was the last one i needed but i was on the island from yesturday and for some reason my finger slipped and i accidently got on latios and the island went away *facepalm*

if you want anime i can use my 6iv (0 speed) brave ditto to breed you a brave rampardos, banette and bisharp if you want i can even make sure they have the 0 speed if you want :P

(Jan 14, 2015, 07:41 AM)evilsabre Wrote: if you want anime i can use my 6iv (0 speed) brave ditto to breed you a brave rampardos, banette and bisharp if you want i can even make sure they have the 0 speed if you want :P

nah im alright but thanks anyway

needed to breed another garchomp for mega chomp i got 2 6iv 1's in the 1st 5 eggs lol :D

RE: Forum Battle Nights - IceyGamer - Jan 14, 2015

Dragons are horrible to breed so congrats on that.

yea just a shame i only needed 1 more but i guess i can try 2 different mega chomp spreads at the same time now...

Idk I think breeding starters is worst if with the 12.5 chance to get a female breeding egg moves on them is a pain

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eckley - Jan 14, 2015

(Jan 14, 2015, 10:04 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Idk I think breeding starters is worst if with the 12.5 chance to get a female breeding egg moves on them is a pain

This. It took me ages to breed a female bulbasaur, and then I had to breed again just so I could get giga drain on it. But yeah dragons/psuedo legends are annoying to breed as well

I think I'm gonna wait until I get home to start breeding my team I wanna get a 0speed iv ditto, I just wanna do it right the first time and not want to one day rebreed them :P