Pokemon Forever
Forum Battle Nights - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Battle Requests (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Battle-Requests)
+--- Thread: Forum Battle Nights (/Thread-VGC-Forum-Battle-Nights)

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eckley - Jan 17, 2015

(Jan 17, 2015, 10:59 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: Welp I just signed myself up for my first regionals in the Netherlands. I didn't even know we had them here and that I had to go to germany but I was wrong. I'm so hyped about it haah :D I will probably fail a lot with my luck but it's about the fun right? Kappa

Good Luck! Just remember, Team Forum is cheering for you and make sure to always have quick attack on your greninja Kappa

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eeveeli - Jan 17, 2015

Haha thank you guys! I still have 2 weeks to edit my team a bit but I should be fine :D

(Jan 17, 2015, 11:16 AM)Eckley Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2015, 10:59 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: Welp I just signed myself up for my first regionals in the Netherlands. I didn't even know we had them here and that I had to go to germany but I was wrong. I'm so hyped about it haah :D I will probably fail a lot with my luck but it's about the fun right? Kappa

Good Luck! Just remember, Team Forum is cheering for you and make sure to always have quick attack on your greninja Kappa

i will bring my Amoonguss with me for you Kappa

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eckley - Jan 17, 2015

Have you nicknamed it Eckley?

RE: Forum Battle Nights - IceyGamer - Jan 17, 2015

My regional in California don't happen until the 14th so I got time.

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Shifu - Jan 17, 2015

I will participate in the Netherland regionals just so eeveeli will be kicked out Kappa

RE: Forum Battle Nights - GingerxPug - Jan 17, 2015

Eckley Wrote:Good Luck! Just remember, Team Forum is cheering for you and make sure to always have quick attack on your greninja Kappa
Eeveeli Wrote:Welp I just signed myself up for my first regionals in the Netherlands. I didn't even know we had them here and that I had to go to germany but I was wrong. I'm so hyped about it haah Big Grin I will probably fail a lot with my luck but it's about the fun right? Kappa
Quick Attack too OP kappa

RE: Forum Battle Nights - FrankWhiteNYC - Jan 17, 2015

(Jan 17, 2015, 11:21 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: My regional in California don't happen until the 14th so I got time.

I'll be in Lancaster as well.

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Podfighterninja123 - Jan 18, 2015

Eeveeli if you dont win ima get Goomy to find you Kappa

RE: Forum Battle Nights - evilsabre - Jan 22, 2015

gl Eeveeli i'm predicting you go undefeated and win a trip to worlds :P

RE: Forum Battle Nights - IceyGamer - Jan 22, 2015

(Jan 17, 2015, 11:36 AM)FrankWhiteNYC Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2015, 11:21 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: My regional in California don't happen until the 14th so I got time.

I'll be in Lancaster as well.

Sickkkkkkk IRL Team Jflynn lol