Pokemon Forever
Forum Battle Nights - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Battle Requests (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Battle-Requests)
+--- Thread: Forum Battle Nights (/Thread-VGC-Forum-Battle-Nights)

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eckley - Jan 4, 2015

I'm hoping my changes pay off. I noticed after playing some games on showdown that's it was quite easy to set up on me, so that knocked me back a bit.

RE: Forum Battle Nights - ChaseInfinity - Jan 4, 2015

ill give you guys a preview of the build, Wink the main purpose of this build is to make set-up pokemon even stronger and troll alittle but with superfang
Swoobat @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Simple
EVs: 140 HP / 252 Def / 116 SpD
Calm Nature
- Skill Swap
- U-turn
- Super Fang
- Protect

RE: Forum Battle Nights - evilsabre - Jan 4, 2015

i hope so too eckley tbh i don't rate my odds as too good despite my teams success there's so much serious legend power and i doubt i have the battle skill to pull off the clutch plays like Just was managing with that eq yesterday etc XD so i think of of our best chances might be in a solid swampert team so no pressure or anything Smile

RE: Forum Battle Nights - mitchmaster24 - Jan 4, 2015

Anybody wanna battle?

(Jan 4, 2015, 04:05 PM)evilsabre Wrote: i hope so too eckley tbh i don't rate my odds as too good despite my teams success there's so much serious legend power and i doubt i have the battle skill to pull off the clutch plays like Just was managing with that eq yesterday etc XD so i think of of our best chances might be in a solid swampert team so no pressure or anything Smile

You think my team is solid after that performance? Haha

(Jan 4, 2015, 04:05 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: Anybody wanna battle?

I would but I need to get some items from the maison

Mitch you still up for a battle?

RE: Forum Battle Nights - mitchmaster24 - Jan 4, 2015

(Jan 4, 2015, 04:18 PM)Eckley Wrote: Mitch you still up for a battle?

For sure!

RE: Forum Battle Nights - IceyGamer - Jan 4, 2015

I am mentally all over the place from just waking up. Once zi get into the battle swing and do well on battle spot I will be set to battle. Im fixing some things on my team I dont like.

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eeveeli - Jan 4, 2015

(Jan 4, 2015, 03:54 PM)evilsabre Wrote: my confidence is high atm my team continuing its winning streak and with the new changes i made its really pulling its weight now. still got a small weakness but i can play around it as i just managed to so heres hoping i don't see too many teams like premaxians again or i'm gona get caught when people know my sets.

Message me the full team again eeveeli and i'll have a look

edit: commence operation build eeveeli a tourney winning team will not rest till she wins one :D (cuz it hurts loosing in the opening round consecutively Sad)

I'm afraid that I have to disappoint you a lot. RNGesus doesn't love me. I would have ended first in my very first tourney if I didn't got the flinchhaxs xD

But i've send you the team :D

(Jan 4, 2015, 04:03 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: ill give you guys a preview of the build, Wink the main purpose of this build is to make set-up pokemon even stronger and troll alittle but with superfang
Swoobat @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Simple
EVs: 140 HP / 252 Def / 116 SpD
Calm Nature
- Skill Swap
- U-turn
- Super Fang
- Protect

[Image: 1.0] !!

RE: Forum Battle Nights - evilsabre - Jan 4, 2015

sure np ice how about we go tomorrow or tuesday then so you have some more time to tweak your team after all were the only shot for team forum on the top half of the bracket so our teams need to be in tip top shape regardless of which 1 goes through.

Edit dw eeveeli if i can give Justin a team he has no idea how to use and he wins with it i can help you get a team that will be relatively haxproof (not 100% i can't stop maison level hax knocking you out)