Pokemon Forever
Forum Battle Nights - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Battle Requests (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Battle-Requests)
+--- Thread: Forum Battle Nights (/Thread-VGC-Forum-Battle-Nights)

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eckley - Jan 4, 2015

I'll add you now mitch

RE: Forum Battle Nights - IceyGamer - Jan 4, 2015

(Jan 4, 2015, 04:21 PM)evilsabre Wrote: sure np ice how about we go tomorrow or tuesday then so you have some more time to tweak your team after all were the only shot for team forum on the top half of the bracket so our teams need to be in tip top shape regardless of which 1 goes through

Tuesday would be solid I think. School starts back up tomorrow so I can't gurantee that I won't be busy. And team forum got wrecked by everybody they played sadly.

I haven't had my battle yet icey Kappa

RE: Forum Battle Nights - ChaseInfinity - Jan 4, 2015

(Jan 4, 2015, 04:20 PM)Eeveeli Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 03:54 PM)evilsabre Wrote: my confidence is high atm my team continuing its winning streak and with the new changes i made its really pulling its weight now. still got a small weakness but i can play around it as i just managed to so heres hoping i don't see too many teams like premaxians again or i'm gona get caught when people know my sets.

Message me the full team again eeveeli and i'll have a look

edit: commence operation build eeveeli a tourney winning team will not rest till she wins one :D (cuz it hurts loosing in the opening round consecutively Sad)

I'm afraid that I have to disappoint you a lot. RNGesus doesn't love me. I would have ended first in my very first tourney if I didn't got the flinchhaxs xD

But i've send you the team :D

(Jan 4, 2015, 04:03 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: ill give you guys a preview of the build, Wink the main purpose of this build is to make set-up pokemon even stronger and troll alittle but with superfang
Swoobat @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Simple
EVs: 140 HP / 252 Def / 116 SpD
Calm Nature
- Skill Swap
- U-turn
- Super Fang
- Protect

[Image: 1.0] !!
lol thanks i think you guys are gonna like the summary i put for this set its going to be submitted soon

edit: there we go was having some internet issues but its good now

RE: Forum Battle Nights - evilsabre - Jan 4, 2015

sure tuesday it is

RE: Forum Battle Nights - IceyGamer - Jan 4, 2015

(Jan 4, 2015, 04:24 PM)Eckley Wrote: I haven't had my battle yet icey Kappa

Animekid did. I was expecting him to own it. Guy is really good battler so its a little strange.

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eeveeli - Jan 4, 2015

Wellll Penguin is TeamForum too so ... I was just being nice and let her win. Kappa

I'm not saying I'm going to win my match, but I hope I put up a better fight than yesterday

RE: Forum Battle Nights - mitchmaster24 - Jan 4, 2015

I'm just a guy from #TeamMain trying to make nice with #Team Forum and get a battle Kappa

I've added you mitch