Pokemon Forever
Forum Battle Nights - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Battle Requests (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Battle-Requests)
+--- Thread: Forum Battle Nights (/Thread-VGC-Forum-Battle-Nights)

RE: Forum Battle Nights - tygaa2 - Jan 6, 2015

go for it! having example competitive builds sure do help people team building

RE: Forum Battle Nights - IceyGamer - Jan 6, 2015

AnimeKid and the other two users (forgot their name) will fill the site up with VGC sets. That'd be cool.

RE: Forum Battle Nights - SiegfriedWylder - Jan 6, 2015

I really hate 90% accuracy moves, now. Lol, I missed ALL of those attacks in one of my online games, save for one.

(Jan 6, 2015, 09:26 AM)SiegfriedWylder Wrote: I really hate 90% accuracy moves, now. Lol, I missed ALL of those attacks in one of my online games, save for one.

Focus blast missed 5 times in a row when I put it on one of my pokemon. Then it worked then dropped out like 3 times again then start hitting in the clutch. My luck is pretty bad.

RE: Forum Battle Nights - tygaa2 - Jan 6, 2015

(Jan 6, 2015, 09:26 AM)SiegfriedWylder Wrote: I really hate 90% accuracy moves, now.  Lol, I missed ALL of those attacks in one of my online games, save for one.

Play rough does this all the time! 90% = 50% in Pokemon

RE: Forum Battle Nights - ChaseInfinity - Jan 6, 2015

(Jan 6, 2015, 09:25 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: AnimeKid and the other two users (forgot their name) will fill the site up with VGC sets. That'd be cool.
Thanks I love making set and
What you mean rouge and naitre?

(Jan 6, 2015, 09:31 AM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 09:25 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: AnimeKid and the other two users (forgot their name) will fill the site up with VGC sets. That'd be cool.
Thanks I love making set and
What you mean rouge and naitre?

Yeah those users haha. Forgot their name but do very well at making sets.

RE: Forum Battle Nights - evilsabre - Jan 6, 2015

hey guys since i've locked my team now figured i would upload the 2 practice battle eeveeli gave me :D ty again eeveeli.

LMHG-WWWW-WWWT-APWU
32EW-WWWW-WWWT-AP4R

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eckley - Jan 6, 2015

While everybody is online, Who should I try building a team around?

I've been trying to tweak my M Swampert team, and have been doing some battles on showdown, and I just keep losing. It seems that everytime I try to cover one weakness in the team, two more occur, So for the time being I think I'm going to leave this team and try a new team, and hopefully when I come back to it I will have thought of better ways to make it better

RE: Forum Battle Nights - ChaseInfinity - Jan 6, 2015

thats a hard decision theres so many choices to base a team around, mhhh... i would just say try to do one of the new megas, maybe a mega audino prehaps im not sure :P