Pokemon Forever
Forum Battle Nights - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Battle Requests (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Battle-Requests)
+--- Thread: Forum Battle Nights (/Thread-VGC-Forum-Battle-Nights)

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eckley - Jan 10, 2015

(Jan 10, 2015, 12:18 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: I still think it was great that you had to fight against the SAME Amoonguss again in the 64-person Tourney haha. They're haunting you Kappa

What do you mean it's Great? It's not great! It's the opposite of great! But I think I've found a way to deal with it now :D

(Jan 10, 2015, 12:19 PM)evilsabre Wrote: but i'm not only sad i'm mad at myself it was such a huge throw since i had every chance to win and i basically got paranoid and lost focus letting pokes faint etc i dno i just don't think i was mentally ready for that battle cuz i ended up thinking peppermint was some god a prediction the truth was he didn't think scizor had knock off....

i was playing to win vs what i essentially though was a god the result was i lost focus i guess....

I know what you mean. There's been a few battles where I think a play is way to obvious that I don't make it, but then it turns out to be the wrong move on my end

RE: Forum Battle Nights - evilsabre - Jan 10, 2015

i think i'm gona play something else till the tourney i need some good old dynasty/samurai warriors now to relieve my stress nothing like slaughtering thousands of people as a cute little girl to take the edge off a bad pokemon battle. :D

Have you played Hyrule Warriors? I've heard it's similar to dynasty warriors, and I'm considering getting it (I've never played either of these)

its the same developer its literally a zelda reskin of the dynasty warriors franchise i don't own a wii u so i've not played it but i imagine its good just like the main franchise albiet alot less charecters since dynasty warriors is rocking a cast of like 90+ now and samurai warriors has like 50 ish while hyrule prob only has like 20.

i can stream some dw8 or sw4 for you if you want to see the gameplay :P

So is Dynasty warriors any good? Because if it is, I imagine Hyrule Warriors willl be

its my favorite game franchise of all time eckley but its a niche market tbh :P

like i said eckley i can stream gameplay for you

I'll probably end up getting it then haha. I have recently bought Bayonetta 1+2 but I haven't finished 1 yet, and I don't want to start 2 without finishing the first one

RE: Forum Battle Nights - IceyGamer - Jan 10, 2015

Eckley scared that everybody knows his team? Whaaat. You should be boss enough to the point they can completely counter your team and you still win.

I ain't scared. I'm a man!

But seriously I am making changes to the team because I really like M Swampert, so If I can get a team that works well together, Hopefully my battles will be entertaining and I won't get walled/stalled by anything

RE: Forum Battle Nights - IceyGamer - Jan 10, 2015

I'm making changes as well because I really don't like Bisharp anymore nor do I like Garchomp and the bad role he has been playing for the team. I'm EV training one last pokemon then its set. But I still have to re-breed one pokemon for a different nature.