Pokemon Forever
--SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... (/Thread-POWERSAVES-SERVICES-Cloning-and-other-Powersaves-stuff)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - chesky - Jan 1, 2015

(Jan 1, 2015, 01:30 PM)Hero Wrote: He'll be more then happy to attend both of you. Just give him until tomorrow, hes busy today as well ~

Dont worry I will wait until he can Smile and thanks for tell us dude

RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - GingerxPug - Jan 1, 2015

I'm cool with waiting too Smile

RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - Hero - Jan 1, 2015

No Problem, enjoy the new year.

RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - SCf3 - Jan 1, 2015

I know you're busy and I'm just posting this request now for whenever you're free! Don't worry about getting it done asap, I can wait since you're busy with IRL stuff and have other requests. ^^

Could you edit the EVs/IVs/Nature on my Pokemon to this?

Milotic
EVs: 54 HP / 40 Def / 162 SpA / 252 SpD
IVs: All perfect (31) except 0 Atk

Sylveon

Mawile
IVs: All perfect (31)

That's all, just let me know whenever you can trade - take your time! You're awesome for doing this for people.

RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - Eqho - Jan 1, 2015

(Jan 1, 2015, 01:12 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: Sorry if I'm asking for more help, but I have another Pokegen Request. This time, I just need my Shelgon cloned once and have both of them 6 IVs. It'd be greatly appreciated.

That's no problem

RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - Hero - Jan 1, 2015

(Jan 1, 2015, 05:01 PM)SCf3 Wrote: I know you're busy and I'm just posting this request now for whenever you're free! Don't worry about getting it done asap, I can wait since you're busy with IRL stuff and have other requests. ^^

Milotic
Ability: Competitive

Sylveon

Mawile

Also I have an Aerodactyl that needs all perfect IVs, Focus Sash, a change to it's HA ability, and possibly a nature/gender change. (I can't remember if mine is Female or not) I'll edit this post once I check my game.

That's all, just let me know whenever you can trade - take your time! You're awesome for doing this for people.

For the Milotic, I dont believe he can adjust abilitys. You may need to use an ability capsule or ask him to use one himself.

RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - SCf3 - Jan 1, 2015

(Jan 1, 2015, 05:44 PM)Hero Wrote:
(Jan 1, 2015, 05:01 PM)SCf3 Wrote: I know you're busy and I'm just posting this request now for whenever you're free! Don't worry about getting it done asap, I can wait since you're busy with IRL stuff and have other requests. ^^

Milotic
Ability: Competitive

Sylveon

Mawile

Also I have an Aerodactyl that needs all perfect IVs, Focus Sash, a change to it's HA ability, and possibly a nature/gender change. (I can't remember if mine is Female or not) I'll edit this post once I check my game.

For the Milotic, I dont believe he can adjust abilitys. You may need to use an ability capsule or ask him to use one himself.

I tried an Ability Capsule but it didn't work, which was weird. He has HA currently.

Edit: You're right though, totally just assumed abilities were possible. I guess I'll find a Competitive Milo to get edited. ^^ That stinks tho since it's my shiny one.

RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - GingerxPug - Jan 1, 2015

Thanks. Trade with me when you're ready.

RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - Hero - Jan 2, 2015

Bump.

RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - mastermind71 - Jan 2, 2015

Change my breloom's ability from effect spore to poison heal??