Pokemon Forever
What Consoles do you own!? - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: General (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General)
+--- Forum: Other Game Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Other-Game-Discussion)
+--- Thread: What Consoles do you own!? (/Thread-CONSOLE-What-Consoles-do-you-own)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: What Consoles do you own!? - lordofthecats - Dec 29, 2014

DS Lite, Dsi, 3DS, 3DS XL, Wii, Xbox 360, Gamecube, PC.

Sadly I recently got rid of my Gameboy recently, but I have the functioning DS Lite to play the games on. It just ain't the same, though.

RE: What Consoles do you own!? - Aerialslayer - Dec 30, 2014

(Dec 29, 2014, 08:10 PM)lordofthecats Wrote: DS Lite, Dsi, 3DS, 3DS XL, Wii, Xbox 360, Gamecube, PC.

Sadly I recently got rid of my Gameboy recently, but I have the functioning DS Lite to play the games on. It just ain't the same, though.

I hear ya! Good list!

RE: What Consoles do you own!? - Clubpenguin796 - Jan 1, 2015

DS, DSI XL, 3DS, Wii, Wii U, and Xbox 360.

I also have a PS2 that I haven't used since I got my Wii back in 2007, and my parents own an NES and a N64 somewhere in our house.

RE: What Consoles do you own!? - Anime_Gamer_Nerd - Jan 1, 2015

I have a Wii U, Wii, 3DS XL, Gameboy Advance SP, Gamecube, PSP, PS2, PS3 and a Retron 3 which plays Nes, Snes, and Sega Genesis games. Also if you count my iPad and iPod.

Now that I think about it I have a lot of systems. You would think I play games nonstop but I have aquired most of these as gifts throughout my youth and I do play games a lot of the time I don't play as much as I did in my teens, which was an Unhealthy amount of games lol. No regrets though.

RE: What Consoles do you own!? - SCf3 - Jan 1, 2015

(Jan 1, 2015, 11:32 AM)Anime_Gamer_Nerd Wrote: I have a Wii U, Wii, 3DS XL, Gameboy Advance SP, Gamecube, PSP, PS2, PS3 and a Retron 3 which plays Nes, Snes, and Sega Genesis games. Also if you count my iPad and iPod.

Now that I think about it I have a lot of systems. You would think I play games nonstop but I have aquired most of these as gifts throughout my youth and I do play games a lot of the time I don't play as much as I did in my teens, which was an Unhealthy amount of games lol. No regrets though.

I'm the same way, I got a lot of mine as gifts and just keep them around and play them from time to time. Though I do spend most of my time with XY/ORAS...  Rolleyes

RE: What Consoles do you own!? - Aerialslayer - Jan 2, 2015

I just finally bought a 3DS XL. Couldn't stand the puny one anymore. Loving it so much!

RE: What Consoles do you own!? - IceyGamer - Jan 2, 2015

Love how most of us have a long list of consoles that we have. That is really awesome to see.

RE: What Consoles do you own!? - Aerialslayer - Jan 2, 2015

(Jan 2, 2015, 08:57 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: Love how most of us have a long list of consoles that we have. That is really awesome to see.

Yeah it's great! Smile

I have currently:
Gaming PC, 3DS XL, Xbox One, Wii U, 3DS, Super Nintendo, N64, Wii, Xbox 360.

RE: What Consoles do you own!? - Nathan - Jan 2, 2015

(Jan 2, 2015, 08:57 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: Love how most of us have a long list of consoles that we have. That is really awesome to see.

And the ones with the shorter lists?

RE: What Consoles do you own!? - IceyGamer - Jan 2, 2015

(Jan 2, 2015, 10:31 AM)Nathan Wrote:

And the ones with the shorter lists?

Shorter lists is what I usual expect. I don't expect people to have every time of gaming console there is. More like 4 at most if anything.