Pokemon Forever
VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Competitive Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Competitive-Pokemon-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Competitive Discussion Archive (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Competitive-Discussion-Archive)
+---- Thread: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program (/Thread-VGC-Competitive-Battling-Mentorship-Program)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - MightyMurkrow - Jan 18, 2015

It'd be nice to have some help in the VGC part of the competitive spectrum... If anyone is willing to, I'd like to have a mentor please! I live in the West coast, but am packed until about 5 PM my time. Thought I might say that, just in case it affected anything :3

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - Pelias26 - Jan 18, 2015

Hey just wanted to repost since I haven't found a mentor yet. I would LOVE it if someone could help teach me to play better ou and vgc if possible. Thanks guys!

Ps I live in est time zone

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - UnusedWings - Jan 27, 2015

Hi JFlynn Community! I've been a part of this community for over a year, and it has interested me in VGC battles. Every guide I've looked at has not stuck with me, so I'm looking for a mentor to help teach me the intricacies of VGC Battles. If anyone could hook me up, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

PS: Timezone is Central Standard Time (-6:00)

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - AtomicAbsol - Jan 27, 2015

Hey guys!

I've been following all this competitive battling stuff for a while, but... I've never really gotten into any of the battling myself. I think it's high time I get to learning about how to play with the VGC format, so if anyone's willing to mentor me I'd greatly appreciate it!

My time zone is Eastern, if that makes a difference.

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - mastermind71 - Jan 27, 2015

Im an experienced breeder but a crappy competitive battler. I can't really understand team building at its peak which leads me to having 3 supports and 2 tanks at times. I would love to have a mentor to cure me of my plague Kappa.

My time zone is Eastern if anyone can help that would be great.

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - Komari740 - Jan 29, 2015

Hi ! :D
I'm new here and I really want to play on Double/ VGC but I'm a beginner and I would like creat my first team with some pokemon that i like,
But the thing, it's that I don't really know what my team "must" have in it, for exemple, if I put this pokemon on my team, will it work with the team ?
Or is it really wrong to put it in my team and all things like that.

I already have a ditto with 6IV (thanks to miracle trade !) and everything for build a competitive pokemon and so on,
But one of my problem is to creat a team that will work together x)

I really hope i can find a mentor for helping me Smile That would be great ! :D
Only problem, it's that i live in France and work a lot Sad

Thank you all Smile
(Sorry if i made some mistakes, I still need some practice in english Smile )

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - Vectorshot - Jan 29, 2015

I'm interested in VGC and competitive battling in general. I just started doing rated singles a few days ago and am getting close to tie win/loss after losing a lot. My predictions have gotten better and I have made some good calls, but all in all my team comp is odd and I would love to have someone to practice with and show me the ropes.

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - SilverTris79 - Jan 29, 2015

I would like to be mentored as this is the first VGC year where I could actually be ready. My timezone is CST.

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - pokemaster34 - Feb 1, 2015

I would like to be mentored in VGC as I have very recently got into VGC and want to get good at it so I can win a few local tournaments. I'm in the central timezone.

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - Co0ki3 - Feb 3, 2015

I'd love to be mentored as I haven't adapted to the new season in the best way, my timezone is GMT.