Pokemon Forever
[NEWS] New Lycanroc form! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [NEWS] New Lycanroc form! (/Thread-NEWS-New-Lycanroc-form)

Pages: 1 2

New Lycanroc form! - moo311 - Aug 5, 2017

A new lycanroc form, the dusk form, was just released with the Pokenchi stream. I wanted to know your guys' opinions. Was it everything you hoped for, were you disappointed, did you want more, etc? I, personally, was looking for a bit more, but any news is better than no news.
[Image: pokenchi08173.jpg]
[Image: lycanroc.jpg]
Some info:
Name: Lycanroc (Dusk)
Ability: Tough Claws
Type: Pure Rock type
Moves: Accelrock and Counter
Method of obtaining: Only available through events
Event Rockruff: November 17th 2017 through to January 10th 2018 in Pokemon USUM

Credit for the images and information goes to serebii at serebii.net

RE: New Lycanroc form - stephenWITNESS - Aug 5, 2017

I think it looks cool but its really similar to Midday form. Any word on what type it is?

RE: New Lycanroc form - moo311 - Aug 5, 2017

@stephenWITNESS Not yet, no.

RE: New Lycanroc form - Gottafillthedex12 - Aug 5, 2017

Honestly I see what they were trying to do in that they wanted a mix between midday and midnight forms but you really don't notice the midnight features all that well. I'm kind of disappointed.

RE: New Lycanroc form - TimeTwist - Aug 5, 2017

Looks too much like Midday form, can't add a little bit more Midnight?

RE: New Lycanroc form - bambam081890 - Aug 6, 2017

I agree with the disappointment. You cant see the dark side

RE: New Lycanroc form - Reis - Aug 6, 2017

Some1 get verlis, I will predict his video

welcom bak wolf pak, and oh my gawd guys, look at this!!
all the speculation, all my vids leading up to this very moment

RE: New Lycanroc form - AniMangelo - Aug 6, 2017

This is my opinion towards this new Lycanroc form.

I think its typing will be pure Rock type since there wouldn't be any reason to change its typing, plus it still looks like a pure Rock type. And its stats could probably be higher than those of Midday and Midnight Lycanroc, probably getting a boost in its Attack and possibly having either the same speed or a bit lower speed than Midday Lycanroc, since it looks like it is a bit heavier than the Midday form. But I don't see it getting a lot, or any bulk at all, since it still looks as frail as the other Lycanroc forms.

In my opinion, I have always liked Midday Lycanroc lbetter, but I always loved Midnight Lyconroc's look, and seeing both of them together in one Pokemon, is a dream come true, I loved this new form, and I hope this new Pokemon is really goid and competitive, and I hope it is better than the other Lycanroc forms

RE: New Lycanroc form - FireTaco - Aug 6, 2017

Here is my reaction:

"This is pretty cool.... WAIT, This is gonna belong to Ash!??!?  It's another Ash-Greninja!!! Dang it!!!"

I am a fan of the design though, I can see what people were saying that midnight lycanroc was overshadowed, but I feel like it wouldn't have been as clean of a design if they added any more.

RE: New Lycanroc form - Gottafillthedex12 - Aug 7, 2017

Fellas if they're doing a dusk form would there be a chance that they make a dawn form that could potentially be more midnight than midday. I don't know who exactly would get it if it were real but maybe it could be the Kahuna's kid in the game who might be introduced later on.