Pokemon Forever
The Shiny Showdown Week 4: Bulbasaur vs Tyrantrum - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: The Shiny Showdown Week 4: Bulbasaur vs Tyrantrum (/Thread-The-Shiny-Showdown-Week-4-Bulbasaur-vs-Tyrantrum)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The Shiny Showdown Week 4: Bulbasaur vs Tyrantrum - bambam081890 - Sep 23, 2017

The shiny Tyrantrum is so much better then the original brwn. Therfor it has my vote. There is clear distinction between the normal avitar and the shiny, where bulbasaur has a very minimal distinction, and looks just like the average Bulb! Undecided

RE: The Shiny Showdown Week 4: Bulbasaur vs Tyrantrum - moo311 - Sep 23, 2017

I like shiny tyrantrum better. There's no reason why. I just like the color change better.

RE: The Shiny Showdown Week 4: Bulbasaur vs Tyrantrum - Kris - Sep 23, 2017

Of course I'm voting for my Bulbabro, he's too adorable. Tyrantrum's design is ech...

RE: The Shiny Showdown Week 4: Bulbasaur vs Tyrantrum - Sharkfang2193 - Sep 23, 2017

If you ever played fossil fighters then you've probably already seen the beastly blue T-rex in it, so when pokemon came out with tyrantrum of course i loved the royal blue that it's shiny was.

RE: The Shiny Showdown Week 4: Bulbasaur vs Tyrantrum - Meckus - Sep 23, 2017

Tyrantrum for sure. I mean, blue beats green any day of the week, right? Unless we're talking about grass over water...

RE: The Shiny Showdown Week 4: Bulbasaur vs Tyrantrum - 0kamii - Sep 23, 2017

I get the feeling we're going to have another Spearow v. Bruxish. @stephenWITNESS, what say you to a mercy rule around 20 votes for Tyrantrum? It already looks like the clear winner.

- 0kamii

RE: The Shiny Showdown Week 4: Bulbasaur vs Tyrantrum - bambam081890 - Sep 23, 2017

(Sep 23, 2017, 08:03 PM)0kamii Wrote: I get the feeling we're going to have another Spearow v. Bruxish. @stephenWITNESS, what say you to a mercy rule around 20 votes for Tyrantrum? It already looks like the clear winner.

- 0kamii

I think somebody should check on @FireTaco  and make sure he doesn't go flying out anymore windows!

RE: The Shiny Showdown Week 4: Bulbasaur vs Tyrantrum - PerchPond - Sep 24, 2017

(Sep 23, 2017, 10:42 PM)bambam081890 Wrote:
(Sep 23, 2017, 08:03 PM)0kamii Wrote: I get the feeling we're going to have another Spearow v. Bruxish. @stephenWITNESS, what say you to a mercy rule around 20 votes for Tyrantrum? It already looks like the clear winner.

- 0kamii

I think somebody should check on @FireTaco  and make sure he doesn't go flying out anymore windows!
*She

RE: The Shiny Showdown Week 4: Bulbasaur vs Tyrantrum - bambam081890 - Sep 24, 2017

(Sep 24, 2017, 12:42 AM)PerchPond Wrote:
(Sep 23, 2017, 10:42 PM)bambam081890 Wrote:

- 0kamii

*She

Oops, sorry. Yes thank you for correcting me.

RE: The Shiny Showdown Week 4: Bulbasaur vs Tyrantrum - FireTaco - Sep 24, 2017

*stares at results*

*looks at window, sweating bullets*

[Image: dramatic_chipmunk.png]

AHHHHHHHHHH

*Jumps out window*