Pokemon Forever
[BREEDJECTS] Giving Away Various Breedjects (Sun/Moon) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [BREEDJECTS] Giving Away Various Breedjects (Sun/Moon) (/Thread-BREEDJECTS-Giving-Away-Various-Breedjects-Sun-Moon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Giving Away Various Breedjects (Sun/Moon) - Tenebris_Kane - Sep 30, 2017

I recently went through my PokéBank and found that there are far too many breedjects just sitting there. Usually I keep 3 of every breedject at 5IV's (assuming I breed enough to produce 3 5IV spares) this has lead to multiple boxes being filled with breedjects that I planned for using in trades with whoever wanted them at the time. Thus I decided why not just offer out a selection at random to you guys and see who wants what. All Pokémon will have 5 'Best' IV's unless otherwise stated (Not likely to be correct IV's for competitive as they are the breedjects) and usually will be at level 1.

Preferably I would be happy to recieve other breedjects or hidden ability pokemon in return but as the thread title states I am giving these away to save some space so I don't really mind what I get in return.

Since there are quite a lot of Pokémon I am going to just leave a link to an online spreadsheet for people to view and I will try to keep it up to date with what has already been given out. If I end up running out of something I can always breed more using the final pokemon I bred since these are just breedjects.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-R7LJY4f7Gtl3R2gLQnCwYYlGNxw0uGu4muRwxFsW3o

Important:

not actually that important but will speed up the process, I will initiate the trade in plaza so we all don't turn down each other's requests.

To Trade notes:
jadeturtle13 - magmar, whismur, weavile, and drifblim (Luxury Balls)
Jmacks434 - Dratini
RetroTyphlosion - non-Alolan Vulpix, Cyndaquil, Larvitar, Nincada, Bergmite, Omanyte, Gligar, Honedge, Swinub, Elecktrike, Larvesta, Combee, and Heracross
kawaiiKitten13 - Bulbasaur and Nidoran

Check stock of - Larvesta, Togepi and Alolan Vulpix
 non-Alolan Vulpix, Cyndaquil, Larvitar, Nincada, Bergmite, Omanyte, Gligar, Honedge, Swinub, Elecktrike, Larvesta, Combee, and Heracross, Dratini

RE: Giving Away Various Breedjects (Sun/Moon) - PerchPond - Sep 30, 2017

I'm interested in the Gligar, Finneon, Mudbray and Larvitar Blush

RE: Giving Away Various Breedjects (Sun/Moon) - Tenebris_Kane - Sep 30, 2017

@PerchPond 

Wasn't expecting a reply that quickly, give me just a minute to get them from Pokébank and I will be able to trade them.

(Sep 30, 2017, 12:54 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @PerchPond 

Wasn't expecting a reply that quickly, give me just a minute to get them from Pokébank and I will be able to trade them.
@Tenebris_Kane Sweet, I'll add your FC and head to the Plaza Blush

@Tenebris_Kane You can send the trade request then whenever you are ready Blush

@PerchPond 
I added an edit to my first post saying I will initiate the request to prevent the problem happening in the future, also sorry but I forgot the larvitar is in day care since I was breeding with it last so I will need to go and get it and do a second trade. (Should only take a minute)

Thanks a lot for the hidden ability smoochum, I am collecting hidden abilities and that is actually one I had not managed to Obtain yet  Smile

(Sep 30, 2017, 01:10 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @PerchPond 
I added an edit to my first post saying I will initiate the request to prevent the problem happening in the future, also sorry but I forgot the larvitar is in day care since I was breeding with it last so I will need to go and get it and do a second trade. (Should only take a minute)
@Tenebris_Kane No worries Blush Just got a little confused :S

@PerchPond 

Hope you enjoy your breedjects, they should make breeding a bit easier.

@Tenebris_Kane Thanks a bunch, nice trade Blush Do you want the Everstone back that your Larvitar was holding? Huh

@PerchPond 
I saw the everstone but I don't really mind since I have 8 more of them and keep getting more from Poké pelago. I only ever need up to 4 at a time anyway, think of it as an added bonus for making you wait for second trade  Wink