Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BREEDJECTS] Giving Away Various Breedjects (Sun/Moon)
I recently went through my PokéBank and found that there are far too many breedjects just sitting there. Usually I keep 3 of every breedject at 5IV's (assuming I breed enough to produce 3 5IV spares) this has lead to multiple boxes being filled with breedjects that I planned for using in trades with whoever wanted them at the time. Thus I decided why not just offer out a selection at random to you guys and see who wants what. All Pokémon will have 5 'Best' IV's unless otherwise stated (Not likely to be correct IV's for competitive as they are the breedjects) and usually will be at level 1.

Preferably I would be happy to recieve other breedjects or hidden ability pokemon in return but as the thread title states I am giving these away to save some space so I don't really mind what I get in return.

Since there are quite a lot of Pokémon I am going to just leave a link to an online spreadsheet for people to view and I will try to keep it up to date with what has already been given out. If I end up running out of something I can always breed more using the final pokemon I bred since these are just breedjects.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-R7LJY...muRwxFsW3o

Important:

not actually that important but will speed up the process, I will initiate the trade in plaza so we all don't turn down each other's requests.

To Trade notes:
jadeturtle13 - magmar, whismur, weavile, and drifblim (Luxury Balls)
Jmacks434 - Dratini
RetroTyphlosion - non-Alolan Vulpix, Cyndaquil, Larvitar, Nincada, Bergmite, Omanyte, Gligar, Honedge, Swinub, Elecktrike, Larvesta, Combee, and Heracross
kawaiiKitten13 - Bulbasaur and Nidoran

Check stock of - Larvesta, Togepi and Alolan Vulpix
 non-Alolan Vulpix, Cyndaquil, Larvitar, Nincada, Bergmite, Omanyte, Gligar, Honedge, Swinub, Elecktrike, Larvesta, Combee, and Heracross, Dratini

I'm interested in the Gligar, Finneon, Mudbray and Larvitar Blush
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
@PerchPond 

Wasn't expecting a reply that quickly, give me just a minute to get them from Pokébank and I will be able to trade them.

(Sep 30, 2017, 12:54 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @PerchPond 

Wasn't expecting a reply that quickly, give me just a minute to get them from Pokébank and I will be able to trade them.
@Tenebris_Kane Sweet, I'll add your FC and head to the Plaza Blush
@Tenebris_Kane You can send the trade request then whenever you are ready Blush
@PerchPond 
I added an edit to my first post saying I will initiate the request to prevent the problem happening in the future, also sorry but I forgot the larvitar is in day care since I was breeding with it last so I will need to go and get it and do a second trade. (Should only take a minute)

Thanks a lot for the hidden ability smoochum, I am collecting hidden abilities and that is actually one I had not managed to Obtain yet  Smile

(Sep 30, 2017, 01:10 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @PerchPond 
I added an edit to my first post saying I will initiate the request to prevent the problem happening in the future, also sorry but I forgot the larvitar is in day care since I was breeding with it last so I will need to go and get it and do a second trade. (Should only take a minute)
@Tenebris_Kane No worries Blush Just got a little confused :S
@PerchPond 

Hope you enjoy your breedjects, they should make breeding a bit easier.

@Tenebris_Kane Thanks a bunch, nice trade Blush Do you want the Everstone back that your Larvitar was holding? Huh
@PerchPond 
I saw the everstone but I don't really mind since I have 8 more of them and keep getting more from Poké pelago. I only ever need up to 4 at a time anyway, think of it as an added bonus for making you wait for second trade  Wink