Pokemon Forever
[DISCUSSION] The IGN Explanation Thread! - with 0kamii - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [DISCUSSION] The IGN Explanation Thread! - with 0kamii (/Thread-DISCUSSION-The-IGN-Explanation-Thread-with-0kamii)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: The IGN Explanation Thread! - with 0kamii - Ubi49 - Oct 9, 2017

My IGN is my real name. In other games I use other more mythical or more funnier, but when I begin playing pokemon with the pokemon blue i was very young, and i used my real name (except it was first Felix no Félix for the limitations) to feel like i was a real pokemon trainer, the character in that game. And a bit of that feeling continue in the following games and years.  Tongue

RE: The IGN Explanation Thread! - with 0kamii - TheAlmightySancho - Oct 9, 2017

I'm not actually called Sancho but it's some wierd alter-ego thing my boyos created a few years ago and it just stuck. The Almighty part just represents Sancho's sheer force.

Also, I'm sure I saw something about Okami being remade or something recently.

RE: The IGN Explanation Thread! - with 0kamii - Sorianwarrior - Oct 9, 2017

(Oct 9, 2017, 08:08 AM)Kris Wrote: Irvdow best ship Kappa

lol wut?

RE: The IGN Explanation Thread! - with 0kamii - Kris - Oct 9, 2017

The real mystery is how did @Justin get his name? Kappa

RE: The IGN Explanation Thread! - with 0kamii - Zhovul - Oct 9, 2017

Well @0kamii I have several IGN's for pokemon, shall I explain each?

RE: The IGN Explanation Thread! - with 0kamii - FireTaco - Oct 9, 2017

So my name is more random

I honestly don't know what made me want to be known as "FireTaco" but i guess it is better than my original "DirtGhost300"  those were dark times when i had no idea what i thought was cool. I'm just glad I have something better than that now Tongue

RE: The IGN Explanation Thread! - with 0kamii - Reis - Oct 9, 2017

My real name isn't Ryan, I just hide my identity with that name, it is actually Reese, as in Reeses, but I mispell it as Reis so it might not make as much people realize this.
oh wait.........

RE: The IGN Explanation Thread! - with 0kamii - TheAlmightySancho - Oct 9, 2017

@FireTaco 
Your name kind of sounds like those auto-generated XBox usernames. I've seen plenty of them since it would appear half the Halo 5 fanbase can't be bothered to change their name from "DespairingPotato76" or something...

RE: The IGN Explanation Thread! - with 0kamii - FireTaco - Oct 9, 2017

how did you know  Huh

naw it was just random

RE: The IGN Explanation Thread! - with 0kamii - RetroTyphlosion - Oct 9, 2017

My IGN is Levi, my real life name.
@0kamii Really?!? I thought your name was Joei. But Oa'i (did I spell that right?) Is freakin' cool! Speaking of which, I know a person with the name Keimahakikesi. So, Oa'i is pretty amazing! Especially to the boring name of Levi.
@stephenWITNESS You have a lot of IGNs. Where did you get them all?