Pokemon Forever
[DISCUSSION] All Our Favorite Electric Pokémon! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [DISCUSSION] All Our Favorite Electric Pokémon! (/Thread-DISCUSSION-All-Our-Favorite-Electric-Pok%C3%A9mon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: All Our Favorite Electric Pokémon! - lukelukeluke - Oct 11, 2017

(Oct 11, 2017, 09:12 AM)0kamii Wrote: Hey, everybody! I'm still 0kamii, and for today's "All Our Favorite" post, I think I'm going to tag @Dova, @xanderfyfe, @lukelukeluke, @Eon_4ever, and mod @stephenWITNESS. Your QOTD is:

What is your favorite Electric-Type, and what's your favorite way to use it?

I anticipate well-thought out responses from each and every one of you! Happy thinking! Ciao.

- 0kamii

wow, this is a really hard question. Electivire was probably my favorite electric type but recently I've been using Alolan Raichu a lot. I LOVE its design very much and I always felt it deserved something new and fresh about it, what with Pikachu constantly getting so much attention. In-game wise, I like to use Fake Out before going for the Stoked Sparksurfer Z-Move to get that guaranteed paralysis, then go for the kill, ALOLAN RAICHU FOR THE WIN.

RE: All Our Favorite Electric Pokémon! - LuxrayLogan - Oct 12, 2017

[Image: luxray.jpg]
Need I say more?

RE: All Our Favorite Electric Pokémon! - 0kamii - Oct 12, 2017

@"Criminal Lover"

Sweet pick. I've always wanted to try using an Electivire.

Hey, I still have your Rotom. Since we seem to keep missing each other, why not just catch a Finneon and nickname it 0mega and deposit it into the GTS? I do it for giveaways all the time and I've never had something get sniped. Just a thought if you still want it.

- 0kamii

RE: All Our Favorite Electric Pokémon! - The Flying Scotsman - Oct 12, 2017

(Oct 12, 2017, 04:30 PM)0kamii Wrote: @"Criminal Lover"

Sweet pick. I've always wanted to try using an Electivire.

Hey, I still have your Rotom. Since we seem to keep missing each other, why not just catch a Finneon and nickname it 0mega and deposit it into the GTS? I do it for giveaways all the time and I've never had something get sniped. Just a thought if you still want it.

- 0kamii
@0kamii That's a great idea Smile Too bad my Gts is always occupied haha. I'll post one, try to get it in tomorrow so I can put my Abra back up for Simisage. It is level 15 and Female IGN Hector

RE: All Our Favorite Electric Pokémon! - 0kamii - Oct 12, 2017

@"Criminal Lover"

Traded. Thanks for your patience, CL! Enjoy the Rotom! Big Grin

- 0kamii

RE: All Our Favorite Electric Pokémon! - The Flying Scotsman - Oct 12, 2017

(Oct 12, 2017, 08:11 PM)0kamii Wrote: @"Criminal Lover"

Traded. Thanks for your patience, CL! Enjoy the Rotom! Big Grin

- 0kamii

Thank you so much Smile

RE: All Our Favorite Electric Pokémon! - PerchPond - Oct 13, 2017

I like Jolteon apart from its design because I used it in-game alot in Crystal, FireRed and SoulSilver. Same with Manectric but in Ruby and Emerald. Zapdos is up there aswell because i used it alot in VGC 2015 and it was so solid. I also used it alot in the Battle Maison in XY and ORAS with Landorus or Garchomp for DisQuake.

RE: All Our Favorite Electric Pokémon! - wartty - Oct 13, 2017

God I love Eelektross so much :D
[Image: vignette.wikia.nocookie.net][Image: latest?cb=20170409032027]<3
Probably used him on more teams than any other Pokemon <3

RE: All Our Favorite Electric Pokémon! - Sharkfang2193 - Oct 13, 2017

Zekrom Galvantula Luxray definitely my top 3 best electric type pokemon Based off of design in my opinion i use galvantula with it's ivs leaning more towards speed, attack and defence and with the moves sticky web, infestation, bug buzz and discharge which i use in doubles accompanied with either gliscor or golurk.

RE: All Our Favorite Electric Pokémon! - bambam081890 - Oct 13, 2017

Zekrom Raichu Raikou stunfisk: Luxray Lanturn