Pokemon Forever
Pokedex Completion Master Thread - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: Pokedex Completion Master Thread (/Thread-Pokedex-Completion-Master-Thread)

Pokedex Completion Master Thread - Kris - Nov 24, 2017

For the sake of clearing up the board I'm making this thread to help you with Pokedex Completion, just ask for what you need and someone will come help. Before continuing go read this guide from @PerchPond Guide
Rules: 
  • ​​​​​​Catch every Pokemon in your version that you can beforehand to make trades easier for both parties ​
  • Don't ask for Ultra Sun exclusives if you have Ultra Sun and visa-versa 
  • Be sure to list off EVERY Pokemon you need
  • Be patient people may not be able to help right away 
  • All trades unless the person helping you says otherwise must be Touch trades. You receive the Pokemon you need and then trade it back  
  • As courtesy you can give a +1 Rep to the person / people helping you as a thanks.
Hope this helps.

RE: Pokedex Completion Master Thread - Dova - Nov 24, 2017

(Nov 24, 2017, 12:50 PM)Kris Wrote: For the sake of clearing up the board I'm making this thread to help you with Pokedex Completion, just ask for what you need and someone will come help. Before continuing go read this guide from @PerchPond Guide
Rules: 
  • ​​​​​​Catch every Pokemon in your version that you can beforehand to make trades easier for both parties ​
  • Don't ask for Ultra Sun exclusives if you have Ultra Sun and visa-versa 
  • Be sure to list off EVERY Pokemon you need
  • Be patient people may not be able to help right away 
  • All trades unless the person helping you says otherwise must be Touch trades. You receive the Pokemon you need and then trade it back  
  • As courtesy you can give a +1 Rep to the person / people helping you as a thanks.
Hope this helps.

This is a GREAT idea beause it seems at least 50% of the recent threads are pokedex help. Only need one pokemon (right now) and thats Blacephelon. (playing UM will trade extra Stakattaka for it if someone feels like helping)

RE: Pokedex Completion Master Thread - PerchPond - Nov 24, 2017

@Dova I'm SR for a Timid/Modest Blacephelon with HP-Ice/Ground right now but it's quite slow, mostly because it keeps KOing itself with Mind Blown, but I'll trade u if noone can help u before I catch a good one

Touch trade that is

(Nov 24, 2017, 02:03 PM)PerchPond Wrote: @Dova I'm SR for a Timid/Modest Blacephelon with HP-Ice/Ground right now but it's quite slow, mostly because it keeps KOing itself with Mind Blown, but I'll trade u if noone can help u before I catch a good one

Touch trade that is
@PerchPond
I dont need to keep it. That'd help

RE: Pokedex Completion Master Thread - Prismatic - Nov 24, 2017

@Dova i have 2 blacephalon if you need i do need stakataka

@PerchPond - Never Mind, I Dont Need It, GTS Helped Me Out.

@Prismatic - Touch Trading Is An Option.

RE: Pokedex Completion Master Thread - Prismatic - Nov 24, 2017

@Dova its okay i dont really mind im kind of busy right now though

(Nov 24, 2017, 06:48 PM)Prismatic Wrote: @Dova its okay i dont really mind im kind of busy right now though

@Prismatic 
tommorow is best 4 me. Anything else I can help with?

RE: Pokedex Completion Master Thread - abyssofkronos - Nov 25, 2017

I only need a stakattaka left. If anyone can help me out that would be great.

RE: Pokedex Completion Master Thread - PieGuy - Nov 26, 2017

Can anyone touch trade me a poipole + naganadel? Thx