Pokemon Forever
[NEWS] POKEMONFOREVERS SUPER-DUPER UNOFFICIAL POKEMON LEAGUE OF AWESOMENESS SIGNUPS - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [NEWS] POKEMONFOREVERS SUPER-DUPER UNOFFICIAL POKEMON LEAGUE OF AWESOMENESS SIGNUPS (/Thread-NEWS-POKEMONFOREVERS-SUPER-DUPER-UNOFFICIAL-POKEMON-LEAGUE-OF-AWESOMENESS-SIGNUPS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: POKEMONFOREVERS SUPER-DUPER UNOFFICIAL POKEMON LEAGUE OF AWESOMENESS SIGNUPS - PerchPond - Jan 21, 2018

My Flying team: Mega Salamence (Ace), Talonflame, Empoleon, Hawlucha, Rotom-Fan, Staraptor, Gliscor, Delibird
Format: Doubles

RE: POKEMONFOREVERS SUPER-DUPER UNOFFICIAL POKEMON LEAGUE OF AWESOMENESS SIGNUPS - Kris - Jan 21, 2018

@PerchPond Nice Delibird rep!

RE: POKEMONFOREVERS SUPER-DUPER UNOFFICIAL POKEMON LEAGUE OF AWESOMENESS SIGNUPS - PerchPond - Jan 21, 2018

(Jan 21, 2018, 12:32 PM)Kris Wrote: @PerchPond Nice Delibird rep!
@Kris #TheTitanSlayer

RE: POKEMONFOREVERS SUPER-DUPER UNOFFICIAL POKEMON LEAGUE OF AWESOMENESS SIGNUPS - RetroTyphlosion - Jan 23, 2018

@Dova Let's give the Blue impersonation to a gym leader. Since it looks like I'll be an E4, can I be Normal Type?

RE: POKEMONFOREVERS SUPER-DUPER UNOFFICIAL POKEMON LEAGUE OF AWESOMENESS SIGNUPS - Dova - Jan 23, 2018

(Jan 23, 2018, 07:38 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Dova Let's give the Blue impersonation to a gym leader. Since it looks like I'll be an E4, can I be Normal Type?

Yeah, Ill change that real quick. You sure about normal?

RE: POKEMONFOREVERS SUPER-DUPER UNOFFICIAL POKEMON LEAGUE OF AWESOMENESS SIGNUPS - RetroTyphlosion - Jan 23, 2018

(Jan 23, 2018, 07:59 PM)Dova Wrote:
(Jan 23, 2018, 07:38 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Dova Let's give the Blue impersonation to a gym leader. Since it looks like I'll be an E4, can I be Normal Type?

Yeah, Ill change that real quick. You sure about normal?
Sure am!

RE: POKEMONFOREVERS SUPER-DUPER UNOFFICIAL POKEMON LEAGUE OF AWESOMENESS SIGNUPS - Chansey - Jan 23, 2018

Are we allowed to use a modded Pokemon that ONLY became sparkly (which won't help in battle?)  I hatched and painstakingly raised a level 100 Liepard, but then begged a user here to shiny it so it would look more like my precious calico baby (all my dark-types on my team are based on childhood pets.) Do we get to pick our type? I could do dark or fire.  Preferably dark since my precious fuzzy babies are mostly dark-types  (I can't help it, the cat and dog Pokemon just tend to be dark or normal. >.> )

RE: Signups! (Hopefully) - Chansey - Jan 23, 2018

(Jan 18, 2018, 10:10 PM)Kris Wrote: @Chansey I'm nominating you

I'd love to do dark type Pokemon! Smile

RE: POKEMONFOREVERS SUPER-DUPER UNOFFICIAL POKEMON LEAGUE OF AWESOMENESS SIGNUPS - Kris - Jan 23, 2018

@Chansey I had originally chosen Dark actually, and Normal has been picked too. Do you have another type you'd like to use? It's just I've already started to breed my team now

RE: POKEMONFOREVERS SUPER-DUPER UNOFFICIAL POKEMON LEAGUE OF AWESOMENESS SIGNUPS - Chansey - Jan 24, 2018

(Jan 23, 2018, 11:24 PM)Kris Wrote: @Chansey I had originally chosen Dark actually, and Normal has been picked too. Do you have another type you'd like to use? It's just I've already started to breed my team now

I like fire. Is that taken yet?  Flying would be best!  Or psychic..?