Pokemon Forever
[CLOSED] Own tempo Rockruff - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [CLOSED] Own tempo Rockruff (/Thread-CLOSED-Own-tempo-Rockruff)

Own tempo Rockruff - Smilingkittens - Jul 16, 2018

Hello! I missed the own tempo Rockruff event and I would love to have one! I’m not looking to battle with it, so any IVs/nature is fine. I also do not want it shiny. Thanks!~

RE: Own tempo Rockruff - Dova - Jul 16, 2018

(Jul 16, 2018, 07:08 AM)Smilingkittens Wrote: Hello! I missed the own tempo Rockruff event and I would love to have one! I’m not looking to battle with it, so any IVs/nature is fine. I also do not want it shiny. Thanks!~

Will breed you one @Smilingkittens . Gimme a few minutes.

RE: Own tempo Rockruff - Smilingkittens - Jul 16, 2018

(Jul 16, 2018, 09:24 AM)Dova Wrote:
(Jul 16, 2018, 07:08 AM)Smilingkittens Wrote: Hello! I missed the own tempo Rockruff event and I would love to have one! I’m not looking to battle with it, so any IVs/nature is fine. I also do not want it shiny. Thanks!~

Thank you so much!

(Jul 16, 2018, 10:04 AM)Smilingkittens Wrote:

Thank you so much!

Alright, I have it. We can trade whenever you're ready @Smilingkittens (Also hope you don't mind but it didn't hatch with good IV's. It does, however, have best in attack and speed which is what really matters).

(Jul 16, 2018, 10:29 AM)Dova Wrote:

Thank you so much!

Alright, I have it. We can trade whenever you're ready @Smilingkittens (Also hope you don't mind but it didn't hatch with good IV's. It does, however, have best in attack and speed which is what really matters).
I'm ready now. I'll add your friend code now

(Jul 16, 2018, 10:41 AM)Smilingkittens Wrote:

Thank you so much!

Sending. IGN is William.

(Jul 16, 2018, 10:49 AM)Dova Wrote:
(Jul 16, 2018, 10:41 AM)Smilingkittens Wrote:
(Jul 16, 2018, 09:24 AM)Dova Wrote: Will breed you one @Smilingkittens . Gimme a few minutes.

Thank you so much!

Sending. IGN is William.
Thanks again!