Pokemon Forever
[TRADE] LF Drilbur/Excadrill with HA - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [TRADE] LF Drilbur/Excadrill with HA (/Thread-TRADE-LF-Drilbur-Excadrill-with-HA)

Pages: 1 2

LF Drilbur/Excadrill with HA - Kal117K - Jan 6, 2015

Hello! I am looking for an Excadrill or Drilbur with its HA! I don't need it to have any IVs, but if it did, it would be great! And if it was Jolly, that would be great as well! But all I need is someone from the Drilbur family with Mold Breaker! What I have to offer is various Pokemon with various IVs: HA Charmander, Dratini with HAs and ExtremeSpeed, Eevee with HA, Gible, Ferroseed withth egg moves, Staryu, Gastly, Scyther, Togepi, Swinub with egg moves, Fletchling, Marrils, HA Chimchars, and HA Froakie. I am also breeding Beldum soon if anyone would like them! Thanks :D

RE: LF Drilbur/Excadrill with HA - Vexian - Jan 6, 2015

(Jan 6, 2015, 05:32 PM)Kal117K Wrote: Hello! I am looking for an Excadrill or Drilbur with its HA! I don't need it to have any IVs, but if it did, it would be great! And if it was Jolly, that would be great as well! But all I need is someone from the Drilbur family with Mold Breaker! What I have to offer is various Pokemon with various IVs: HA Charmander, Dratini with HAs and ExtremeSpeed, Eevee with HA, Gible, Ferroseed withth egg moves, Staryu, Gastly, Scyther, Togepi, Swinub with egg moves, Fletchling, Marrils, HA Chimchars, and HA Froakie. I am also breeding Beldum soon if anyone would like them! Thanks :D

I should have a few laying around lemme look

yeah, i just looked, and i have a 5 IV Jolly Mold Breaker Drilbur (Atk is the imperfect IV)

RE: LF Drilbur/Excadrill with HA - Kal117K - Jan 6, 2015

(Jan 6, 2015, 05:45 PM)Vexian Wrote: yeah, i just looked, and i have a 5 IV Jolly Mold Breaker Drilbur (Atk is the imperfect IV)

Is there anything from my list that you may want? I can start checking around and looking for the IVs they have.

RE: LF Drilbur/Excadrill with HA - .A. - Jan 6, 2015

I have Drillburs with Mold Breaker and EM Rapid Spin, tell me if you're interested!

(Jan 6, 2015, 05:54 PM).A. Wrote: I have Drillburs with Mold Breaker and EM Rapid Spin, tell me if you're interested!

I'm definitely interested! Do you want anything from my list? I'd have to check the IVs on a few of the Pokemon to try and get you a good one!

RE: LF Drilbur/Excadrill with HA - .A. - Jan 6, 2015

I'll take a Dratini with HA and ExtremeSpeed

Mine doesnt have any egg moves... so if you want to grab that other drilbur then go for it...

(Jan 6, 2015, 05:57 PM).A. Wrote: I'll take a Dratini with HA and ExtremeSpeed

Cool! Is a Dratini with 4 IVs fine? I could probably get a 5 IV one if you would prefer that one.

(Jan 6, 2015, 05:58 PM)Vexian Wrote: Mine doesnt have any egg moves... so if you want to grab that other drilbur then go for it...

Cool! No problem! Thanks for the help regardless  Smile