Pokemon Forever
Tokyo Ghoul Fans - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: General (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General)
+--- Forum: Movies, Music, Anime, Art, Ect. (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Movies-Music-Anime-Art-Ect)
+--- Thread: Tokyo Ghoul Fans (/Thread-ANIME-Tokyo-Ghoul-Fans)

Pages: 1 2 3

Tokyo Ghoul - ShadowTriad333 - Jan 3, 2015

What are everyone's thoughts on Tokyo Ghoul here, if you have seen it? I loved it so much, and I'm so hyped for season 2 on the 8th! Sorry if there was already a thread about Tokyo Ghoul I didn't see one

RE: Tokyo Ghoul - Justin - Jan 3, 2015

(Jan 3, 2015, 01:40 AM)ShadowTriad333 Wrote: What are everyone's thoughts on Tokyo Ghoul here, if you have seen it? I loved it so much, and I'm so hyped for season 2 on the 8th! Sorry if there was already a thread about Tokyo Ghoul I didn't see one

I haven't seen it but I keep hearing I should watch it. is it on netflix?

RE: Tokyo Ghoul - ShadowTriad333 - Jan 3, 2015

(Jan 3, 2015, 01:52 AM)Justin Wrote:
(Jan 3, 2015, 01:40 AM)ShadowTriad333 Wrote: What are everyone's thoughts on Tokyo Ghoul here, if you have seen it? I loved it so much, and I'm so hyped for season 2 on the 8th! Sorry if there was already a thread about Tokyo Ghoul I didn't see one

It's not on netflix, but if you make a funimation account you can watch all the episodes there

RE: Tokyo Ghoul - Vitamins - Jan 3, 2015

(Jan 3, 2015, 01:52 AM)Justin Wrote:

[Link removed] (this is where i watched it for free all of the episodes)

i watched and read the manga and i liked it but hoped and thought would be much darker

RE: Tokyo Ghoul - adizz00 - Jan 3, 2015

I haven't watched it yet, but I've heard a lot of good stuff from it Smile

RE: Tokyo Ghoul - Izumi - Jan 8, 2015

Tokyo Ghoul is pretty good, I like the art style alot, especially Touka's ability Smile

RE: Tokyo Ghoul - UndyingUmbreon - Jan 8, 2015

I started it fairly recently, and even though I'm only a few episodes in I love it!

Tokyo Ghoul Fans - Vitamins - Jan 8, 2015

Not sure if everyone knows that the second season of Tokyo Ghoul came out today

the website i used was [Link removed]

I would like to know what you guys think about the  new ep and how you think the season would be Smile

Edit: it is not like the manga going off as own show, for those who read the manga

RE: Tokyo Ghoul Fans - Izumi - Jan 8, 2015

The episode was amazing, Kaneki became a beast! I'm really curious how it'll end since I haven't read the manga.

RE: Tokyo Ghoul Fans - koroX - Jan 9, 2015

What? Cool I missed that. Thanks. I enjoyed the manga way more than the anime though. If you haven't read it I recommend it 100%. :D