Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Tokyo Ghoul Fans
What are everyone's thoughts on Tokyo Ghoul here, if you have seen it? I loved it so much, and I'm so hyped for season 2 on the 8th! Sorry if there was already a thread about Tokyo Ghoul I didn't see one
(Jan 3, 2015, 01:40 AM)ShadowTriad333 Wrote: What are everyone's thoughts on Tokyo Ghoul here, if you have seen it? I loved it so much, and I'm so hyped for season 2 on the 8th! Sorry if there was already a thread about Tokyo Ghoul I didn't see one

I haven't seen it but I keep hearing I should watch it. is it on netflix?
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jan 3, 2015, 01:52 AM)Justin Wrote:
(Jan 3, 2015, 01:40 AM)ShadowTriad333 Wrote: What are everyone's thoughts on Tokyo Ghoul here, if you have seen it? I loved it so much, and I'm so hyped for season 2 on the 8th! Sorry if there was already a thread about Tokyo Ghoul I didn't see one

It's not on netflix, but if you make a funimation account you can watch all the episodes there
(Jan 3, 2015, 01:52 AM)Justin Wrote:

[Link removed] (this is where i watched it for free all of the episodes)

i watched and read the manga and i liked it but hoped and thought would be much darker
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
I haven't watched it yet, but I've heard a lot of good stuff from it Smile
Tokyo Ghoul is pretty good, I like the art style alot, especially Touka's ability Smile
I started it fairly recently, and even though I'm only a few episodes in I love it!
Not sure if everyone knows that the second season of Tokyo Ghoul came out today

the website i used was [Link removed]

I would like to know what you guys think about the  new ep and how you think the season would be Smile

Edit: it is not like the manga going off as own show, for those who read the manga
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
The episode was amazing, Kaneki became a beast! I'm really curious how it'll end since I haven't read the manga.
What? Cool I missed that. Thanks. I enjoyed the manga way more than the anime though. If you haven't read it I recommend it 100%. :D